Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Where can I rent DVDs or VCDs in Singapore?

  1. #1

    Default Where can I rent DVDs or VCDs in Singapore?

    Anyone has any idea where is a good place to rent good quality and new:

    DVDs - ang mo movies
    VCDs- Hong Kong movies

    I know of a place in Raffles Place (OUB Centre), but since I stop working in Raffles Place getting there is both expensive and inconvenient.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks and Happy New Year

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    162

    Default

    There's one at Great World City, 2nd floor, between MPH and a game console shop.

  3. #3

    Default

    there's one at holland Villange shopping centre.......

  4. #4

    Default Re: Where can I rent DVDs or VCDs in Singapore?

    one in JP beside POPULAR

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    There's a big store @ siglap area. Near the pizza hut that area.
    I think it's 24hrs.
    Canon Lover :)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    There's a big store @ siglap area. Near the pizza hut that area.
    I think it's 24hrs.
    it's called video-ezy... they've got other branches at hougang, parkway parade also

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Originally posted by BoXXer


    it's called video-ezy... they've got other branches at hougang, parkway parade also
    I've got a interesting story behine the new owner of video-ez.. but duuno can post here or not (related to the pirated world)

    back to the topic... TPY Laser fair rent vcd/dvd too but not as many as the one in UOB building.

    Now u remind me UOB there can rent dvd.. i just stated work in singapore in Raffles, i think maybe i go rent there later. thks!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Originally posted by TsQ


    I've got a interesting story behine the new owner of video-ez.. but duuno can post here or not (related to the pirated world)

    back to the topic... TPY Laser fair rent vcd/dvd too but not as many as the one in UOB building.

    Now u remind me UOB there can rent dvd.. i just stated work in singapore in Raffles, i think maybe i go rent there later. thks!
    the pirated world??

    can PM to me?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Originally posted by BoXXer


    the pirated world??

    can PM to me?
    ok..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    Piracy is bad...
    Canon Lover :)

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    River Valley
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Originally posted by Klause
    Piracy is bad...
    actually i did a case study last time in uni, lecturer also agree with my theory haha... I concluded that: in 3rd world and developing countries, is better off for their country to have piracy. It's also very good for electrical manufacturers.

    Then I went on and conclude many of such countries (even for developed ones like SG and HK) are pretending they are doing something but actual fact is they do not bother as it does more good then bad for the economy.

    aiya.. long story, i lost the .doc anyway.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Try Parkway parade MPH. Lots of selection.

  13. #13

    Default

    Dover Mrt station-----Video21

    quite small

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •