Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: No Outing?

  1. #1
    Kazu
    Guests

    Default No Outing?

    Anyone going shooting anywhere this weekend?

  2. #2

    Default Re: No Outing?

    Originally posted by Kazu
    Anyone going shooting anywhere this weekend?
    Last I heard is that some will be going to JBP.....

  3. #3

    Default Re: Re: No Outing?

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    Last I heard is that some will be going to JBP.....
    I'll be going to JBP... on Sunday

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    There will be a few of us heading down to BG for macro, as well as "street" shoot there and of course, a nice morning stroll in the park. Those going, meet at the Marsh near the main entrance...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #5

    Default

    hmm... looks like there is nobody organise leh... Im still newbie n would like to tag along to gain more experience from you guys!
    Last edited by mystic; 28th December 2002 at 01:31 AM.

  6. #6
    Kazu
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    There will be a few of us heading down to BG for macro, as well as "street" shoot there and of course, a nice morning stroll in the park. Those going, meet at the Marsh near the main entrance...
    When?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Kazu


    When?
    9am
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  8. #8

    Default

    whao
    <==============see my location

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    9am
    u mean sunday or???
    Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

  10. #10
    Kazu
    Guests

    Default

    So its sunday 9am?

    Whos going?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Actually meant it as Saturday 9am. But i couldn't make it but there are a few others who are there.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  12. #12
    Kazu
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Actually meant it as Saturday 9am. But i couldn't make it but there are a few others who are there.
    Chey so late liao...........

  13. #13

    Default

    aiya... didnt even know abt it.... How come they neber post it up?
    Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

  14. #14
    Kazu
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by mystic
    aiya... didnt even know abt it.... How come they neber post it up?
    U going the offspring watever gathering at National museum?

  15. #15

    Default

    they are like a lot of ametuer pple over there... So stressful wif my puny C730 compare to their SLR....
    Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •