Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difference between dry box and dry cabinet

Default Re: Difference between dry box and dry cabinet

I use my camera few times a week, make sense to buy a DigiCabi. Oh not again BBB virus attack~!devil:

Do note that the smaller the box, the easier the change of humidity. And of course, I take it your collection is still growing...

And with a larger box you get to place them in neatly without the risk of them falling over each other like dominos when you reach in.

Another reccomendation is that you change the foam base to a wave foam type so the lens won't roll around if you place the longer ones on the side.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08
    Do note that the smaller the box, the easier the change of humidity. And of course, I take it your collection is still growing...

And with a larger box you get to place them in neatly without the risk of them falling over each other like dominos when you reach in.

Another reccomendation is that you change the foam base to a wave foam type so the lens won't roll around if you place the longer ones on the side.
    Yah, I second his opinion. You will never regret buying one. No worries about hefty electric bill too cos they consume close to nothing in electricity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12