Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

  1. #1

    Default Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    I'm a newbie and know nothing about photography?
    want to buy a DC but dont know what to buy.
    Budget less than $800
    must be light and portable...hehee

  2. #2
    jinroh
    Guests

    Default

    I read in the Canon forum that V3 is out of stock due to recall.

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by jinroh
    I read in the Canon forum that V3 is out of stock due to recall.
    finally one response
    need order i heard

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by wenxi
    I'm a newbie and know nothing about photography?
    want to buy a DC but dont know what to buy.
    Budget less than $800
    must be light and portable...hehee
    IF you are looking for point and shoot DC, this is a good one. Think can get below $700. Just make sure you hold the DC properly.

  5. #5

    Default

    char bo hand small can hold one la
    or else get the lumix F7 lor
    got pink colour one
    quite chio

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    char bo hand small can hold one la
    or else get the lumix F7 lor
    got pink colour one
    quite chio
    \

    simi brand?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by Kevin
    IF you are looking for point and shoot DC, this is a good one. Think can get below $700. Just make sure you hold the DC properly.
    what sort below leh?

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by wenxi
    \

    simi brand?
    panasonic!
    that ayumi one lor

  9. #9

    Default Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by wenxi


    what sort below leh?
    Canon A40 $300+
    alot better than v3, only the size bigger

    anyway u from SP?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    Canon A40 $300+
    alot better than v3, only the size bigger

    anyway u from SP?
    erm today touch the A40 like bo su ka

    yeah from SP
    how you know?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by wenxi


    erm today touch the A40 like bo su ka

    yeah from SP
    how you know?
    too big for ur liking?

  12. #12

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    too big for ur liking?
    yap
    but its cheap worr
    you all say functions better thwy v3 expensive?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    East SG
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Originally posted by jinroh
    I read in the Canon forum that V3 is out of stock due to recall.
    recall?? what defect?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by wenxi


    yap
    but its cheap worr
    you all say functions better thwy v3 expensive?
    yup
    V3 more ex because of its metal body, lithium battery, compact size

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by BoXXer


    recall?? what defect?
    got a thread in this forum say they got errors sia

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Re: Re: Is V3 a good recommendation to a novice?

    Originally posted by wenxi


    what sort below leh?
    Don't know leh, heard rumours $649. May not be accurate.

  17. #17

    Default

    Hmmm why no one mention the Dimage Xi? 680 a month ago at AP. 3MP with 3x optical. VERY small. cool gadget for girls (and guys) to have.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default

    A canon A40 for $300+? Confirm boh?

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by lyrrad
    A canon A40 for $300+? Confirm boh?
    all along this price liao

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •