Thread: World Cup betting tips...

Default World Cup betting tips...

mmm... I guess some of us are betting in World cup so I am wondering any tips on how to win money??

I am now below water

But one thing I noticed is that sometimes the Singapore pools give really good odds.

Example this morning, the Odds of France getting knocked out at R16 is 2.2, knocked out at QF is 2.6. Extremely good odds huh. So lets say if you bought $100 for Franed knocked out in R16. And now the odds for R16 drop to 1.65 and the QF rise to 3.25. I think the QF odds will rise to 3.35. Then I buy QF $30 at odds 3.35.

Like that seems to be a SUPER DUPER safe bet right? SO basically if France loses to Spain, I win $90. If France beat spain and loses in QF (probably brazil) I lose $30. If france beats both spain and brazil I lose $130.

On paper it seems that I am using $30 to win $90 which gives me an odd of 4 for Spain to beat France, which I think is a bloody good odd. Of course there is an outside chance that France will beat both spain and brazil... but your lose is only $130 which is not too bad considering your target winnings of $90
    Last edited by wind30; 24th June 2006 at 04:20 PM.

Default Re: world cup betting tips...

there is no sure win in betting lar...if not many would have given up their full time jobs haha....i buy and bet a bit for the sake of thrill of winning..but currently losing a bit -__-
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r
    there is no sure win in betting lar...if not many would have given up their full time jobs haha....i buy and bet a bit for the sake of thrill of winning..but currently losing a bit -__-
    Ya lar. I also small time gambler. The idea is to spice up the game. A world cup with no gambling is not exciting. Gambling makes you pay attention to how the teams are performing and whether the odds given are good/bad.

But sometimes, I think there are real chance to earn money provided singapore pools have odds that are off by a LOT. Cuz you can buy one side right at the beginning, then the OTHER side when the odds tilt.

now top 16 teams play, harder to bet. TOnite don knw take who siaa. lol

don't bet don't win.

you bet and you got a chance of winning.

it's all about studying and alot of luck here.
    I Love You :)

Your tactics are wrong.

Here's my tips for tonite

1) Germany - Sweden
    - Germany win
    - Germany give 0.5
    - Over 2
    - FT 2-1 or 2-0

2) Argentina - Mexico
    - Argentina win
    - Argentina give 1
    - Over 2
    - FT 3-0 or 3-1

The rest is up to you

Default Re: World Cup betting tips...

you got the Germany predictions spot on. No wonder your nick is Klose. Got insider info?

I think argentina not very consistent huh. I kenna burnt in the Holland vs Argentina match b4 already I think the germany vs Argentina even harder to call....
    Last edited by wind30; 25th June 2006 at 07:09 AM.

Default Re: World Cup betting tips...

If there is such thing as a confirm WIN, then Singapore Pools will be bankrupt tomorrow.

If you want to bet, then always be prepare. Don't feel the heartache.....win of course everyone is happy lar but when it's on the minus side, just swallow it.

Yes it is a trill to bet, especially when you watch.....even it's just for a meal with your friends.