Thread: Goodwood park Japanese BBQ Buffet

Default Goodwood park Japanese BBQ Buffet

There is a japanese restaurant at Goodwood park. They have this Japan BBQ buffet which was very nice.. few yrs ago i tried before.

Is it still exisit?
    Do you know how much is it for weekday LUNCH & Dinner Buffet?

Default Re: Goodwood park Japanese BBQ Buffet

I did not remember seeing it the last time i went few months back. You might want to call them to enquire. Haha you going to feast after all the housework & hubby's cs overdose?

just went recently to Shima and the self-service BBQ buffet is gone. Now is the chef cook for you one only. Not as good value for money, ard $45 per head. Not recommended. Used to like the self-service BBQ buffet esp the beef but now no more....

food is not bad.. but dont wear ur favourite clothes.. u will be v smell after.

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    I did not remember seeing it the last time i went few months back. You might want to call them to enquire. Haha you going to feast after all the housework & hubby's cs overdose?
    2nd weddign anniversary coming.. got to make my hubby's pocket burn a hole wow ...

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    just went recently to Shima and the self-service BBQ buffet is gone. Now is the chef cook for you one only. Not as good value for money, ard $45 per head. Not recommended. Used to like the self-service BBQ buffet esp the beef but now no more....
    yaya i am saying about the Japanese Self-service BBQ buffet.. ah.. gone liao ah.. where else can i have that?

can update us with the price for dinner when u manage to find out?

thanks