Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110

Thread: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    I put all as stated there but it says "something's missing"... What is this "something"? Something to do with the photos? I put the man's photo with frame on the altar.

    Any clues?

    TIA.
    check your beer. it has to be cold.
    if not cold, its says "something's missing"
    put the beer back to the fridge for a while.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    What is the dice for?
    What things to put on altar?

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by Henessy
    What is the dice for?
    What things to put on altar?
    things to put on the alter

    cold beer,CD (CD+CD cover), burn incense, hit the bell.

    The dice will appear on the alter, the skeleton will get up and chants....

    then when its over.....u will float.......
    Last edited by ernest_ted; 26th June 2006 at 02:57 PM.

  4. #84

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Thanks! Complete liao

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    yo peeps...

    going mad liao... wheres this green dice thing? the quilt means the thing covering the skeleton or the brown thing? cant seem to find the words too!


  6. #86
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    check your beer. it has to be cold.
    if not cold, its says "something's missing"
    put the beer back to the fridge for a while.
    I did what as told. But "there may be unnecessary stuff..." Huh... What it means. I have got cold beer, CD with CD cover, burn incense... and the man's photo on the frame. But the skeleton does not sit up and chant???

    I have got: the med bottle, the female photo, the dice like picture, the soul box, tiny key, lighter... What is missing?

    Any enlightenment?
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 26th June 2006 at 03:39 PM.

  7. #87
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    yo peeps...

    going mad liao... wheres this green dice thing? the quilt means the thing covering the skeleton or the brown thing? cant seem to find the words too!

    Quilt is the red blanket covering the skeleton... Check on skeleton finger and after a few clicks, a tiny key will drop out (it is for the locked diary), then the blanket can be kept by you. Click blanket a few times in your inventory and the blanket will reveal a green box.

  8. #88
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    Quilt is the red blanket covering the skeleton... Check on skeleton finger and after a few clicks, a tiny key will drop out (it is for the locked diary), then the blanket can be kept by you. Click blanket a few times in your inventory and the blanket will reveal a green box.
    Hmm... Got it... Going to next room.

    HaHa...

  9. #89
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Stuck at white chamber...

    let's see...

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    i cant find the lighter even though i click the dustbin leh!!!

    anyone knows where is the cd?

  11. #91
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    cd is at the back of diary.

    you have to click the paper with hair, "About Item", "Try to Escape" and click on the bin again
    eat. drink. shoot

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    things to put on the alter

    cold beer,CD (CD+CD cover), burn incense, hit the bell.

    The dice will appear on the alter, the skeleton will get up and chants....

    then when its over.....u will float.......
    i did as i was told leh. still no avail. goingmad

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    i did as i was told leh. still no avail. goingmad
    check beer....is it cold ?

  14. #94
    Member jUzMoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Hi... anyone can tell me how to get the code no. of the safe on the 1st room (Crimson)? The answers given earlier is not specific. Scratch? Silver strip? The piece of paper? I do found a piece of paper that has an URL. But couldn't figure out. THe rest of the items is found... Call me dumb if you will...
    Last edited by jUzMoO; 27th June 2006 at 02:10 AM.

  15. #95

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by jUzMoO
    Hi... anyone can tell me how to get the code no. of the safe on the 1st room (Crimson)? The answers given earlier is not specific. Scratch? Silver strip? The piece of paper? I do found a piece of paper that has an URL. But couldn't figure out. THe rest of the items is found... Call me dumb if you will...
    Scratch the silver strip, you should get the code.

  16. #96
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Ouch... Stuck in white chamber now...

    Got stuck at the part where I got the binoculars already, then mount mirrior on the wall, then on the motor engine to shine light into the mirror to reflect light into the car garage.

    After which you use the bino to look at the group of numbers... XXXXXX. What was the number for? Is it for the wall with a link to download emoticons in the white chamber? Cos if you look at the wall with the link to download emoticons, there are "Keywords:__________".

    The numbers for what huh???

    TIA...

  17. #97
    Member jUzMoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Hmmm... looks like the crimson room has 2 version...

    Version 1 (Original)
    This one less one item of the can drinks lifter and the paper found not with silver strip to scatch but a hand written URL...

    Version 2
    This one has an extra can drinks lifter and the paper found is with a silver strip. The code is there

    It seems also that the code number found in version 2 can't use to open the one on version 1. No wonder I am stuck, as I played the version 1 (origianl). Anyone can confirm this? Or was it my computer?

  18. #98

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by jUzMoO
    Hmmm... looks like the crimson room has 2 version...

    Version 1 (Original)
    This one less one item of the can drinks lifter and the paper found not with silver strip to scatch but a hand written URL...

    Version 2
    This one has an extra can drinks lifter and the paper found is with a silver strip. The code is there

    It seems also that the code number found in version 2 can't use to open the one on version 1. No wonder I am stuck, as I played the version 1 (origianl). Anyone can confirm this? Or was it my computer?

    Drop the original, no one plays original anymore.

  19. #99
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    Ouch... Stuck in white chamber now...

    Got stuck at the part where I got the binoculars already, then mount mirrior on the wall, then on the motor engine to shine light into the mirror to reflect light into the car garage.

    After which you use the bino to look at the group of numbers... XXXXXX. What was the number for? Is it for the wall with a link to download emoticons in the white chamber? Cos if you look at the wall with the link to download emoticons, there are "Keywords:__________".

    The numbers for what huh???

    TIA...
    ignore the "Keywords" thingy..

    the numbers you see inside the dark room, press the corresponding colour code on the motorcycle handle. the rear wheel lock should be unlocked and you'll get the purple chip
    eat. drink. shoot

  20. #100
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: Escape! (Caution: For CS'ers with High IQ & EQ only)

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    ignore the "Keywords" thingy..

    the numbers you see inside the dark room, press the corresponding colour code on the motorcycle handle. the rear wheel lock should be unlocked and you'll get the purple chip
    Thks Brother ,

    Will try when I get home...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •