Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying 2nd hand Photoshop: is it possiblr to change the owership?

Default Re: Buying 2nd hand Photoshop: is it possiblr to change the owership?

Quote Originally Posted by smtan24
    I heard of your problem with secondhand software. Here regarding it:

http://www.bsaa.com.au/bsaaweb/main/...2&NPID=9&loc=1
    Thanks. Though it's a Aust. site. I think the same will apply to SG with regards to the statement by Adobe. I'll confirm with the SG site.

For now:
    1) Anyone know how to do the transfer.
    2) Anyone got 2nd hand Photoshop 7 or CS2 for sale?

Thanks again.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

anyone know the retail & upgrade prices for PS elements (Win)?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Photoshop CS2
    Retail SGD1,249
    Upgrade SGD349

tink some s/w comes with a licence transfer program that exports the serial number to another PC, rendering the copy in the old PC useless.

here the link:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/pdfs/ps7_eula.pdf

read 2.4

as long as your computer can be shift from one table to another is consider portable computer. so don't mount or weld your computer on the table.
    Last edited by jopel; 23rd June 2006 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    as long as your computer can be shift from one table to another is consider portable computer. so don't mount or weld your computer on the table.

ha ha like tat also can ?
    Hope to learn from everyone here....

Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    here the link:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/pdfs/ps7_eula.pdf

read 2.4

Thanks Jopal. Need to catch up with you one of this days. Long time never have kopi with you already.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Thanks kklee. This is very useful.

Another bit of information... in PS CS2, under the HELP menu, there is selection "Transfer Activitation".

Quote Originally Posted by kklee
    Another bit of information... in PS CS2, under the HELP menu, there is selection "Transfer Activitation".

transfer activation is different from transfer of ownership

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12