Hi all

Hope this is ok to post here ....

I know everyone here's a keen photographer..... But if you're like me..you've got great photos of your family and friends.... BUT the one thing that's probably missing in your photos.......IS YOU ! You're always the one taking the photos and you rarely appear in any of them

Well, maybe I can help with this dilemma......

You see, I'm trying to build up a Portfolio of Portraits (Families and Individuals) .....

So, if anyone want's nice, Studio-Session-Like, Portraits of your Family WITH YOU also in the Photo this time .....or just a nice Portrait of yourself..... all taken in the comfort of your very own home, please let me know. I'll come by with my Portable Lights and equipment at a mutually convenient time.

I'll take the photos with a Special Backdrop and digitally incorporate a Muslin-like Backdrop (and even a nice Digital Border if you choose) into the final image. You'll have a choice of Digital BackDrops and Borders to choose from.

Here's an example of what I can do:

For your time and trouble, I'll give you high-resolution Digital copies and 8R Prints of of the final images. What I would need from you, is your permission to use the images in my Portfolio.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for your time....

MANoj