Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you are the AD photographer, and falls sick 1 day before the wedding?

Default Re: If you are the AD photographer, and falls sick 1 day before the wedding?

Jia lak man, I was having headache throughout the entire week, kept surviving on panadol, until early this morning at 4am, then the fever broke out. It was near 39 deg cel. Have very bad nightmares when I have high fever - always been like this since young. Think my brain got slightly toasted.

Doctor won't give me jab. He suggest I stay on medication. After hearing about my full-day AD shoot tomorrow, he propose to give me stronger medicine, so I will recover fast. I think it's really strong because my body feels rather weak after the consumption...

I'll see how it goes lah. Now trying to drink water/barly and perspire...

Default Re: If you are the AD photographer, and falls sick 1 day before the wedding?

If you are overheated, drink ENO. Fast cooling. Good luck!

Grab a beer. You'll pee and perspire after it.

Works everytime for me.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Jia lak man, I was having headache throughout the entire week, kept surviving on panadol, until early this morning at 4am, then the fever broke out. It was near 39 deg cel. Have very bad nightmares when I have high fever - always been like this since young. Think my brain got slightly toasted.

Doctor won't give me jab. He suggest I stay on medication. After hearing about my full-day AD shoot tomorrow, he propose to give me stronger medicine, so I will recover fast. I think it's really strong because my body feels rather weak after the consumption...

I'll see how it goes lah. Now trying to drink water/barly and perspire...
    If you lack energy, get a bottle of 100 plus, it'd pep you up.

hope you feel better, yes indeed, every wedding photographer's nightmare. u have a good 18 hours to rest up and get better. my fear is actually something like a broken leg and hospitalised that kind really boh pian.

good luck!!

Bro... get well soon......

Quote Originally Posted by initialE24
    Bro... get well soon......
    Thanks Bro and all the help

Rest more .. I encountered it during one of those event shoot .. alas lucky my friend staying nearby and is able to help me. I even went to the scene with fever and informed the organiser that my friend will replaced me for the shoot, after that rest for 1 full day.

Hope you find your photographer .. even if it is only for the morning session, I believed by evening you should get well liao ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

one suggestion... u may wanna try reducing ur temp by sponging urself with water on ur forehead, ur armpit and body... this may help to reduce ur temp slightly...

next get plenty and plenty and also plenty of rest... and stop surfing for the time being and rest!

hope u'll get well by tomolo...

Have a good rest, all the best for tomorrow and hope u find ur backup photographer!

All the best bro. Hope u get well.

But if the going gets tough, den no choice. Slug it out to the best of ur ability!
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Not an easy situation to try and work through with an illness. Had to do it once not an easy thing, luckily it was a studio shoot, so when there was some down time, I hit the couch to rest.

Get your standby photographer with you during the day. Better have him there to pick up where you aren't able, rather than have to call him, wait for him to arrive, so you don't miss anything.

And I guess alot of advice has been given so here is another piece. Take every opportunity to rest if you can and I guess drink lots of fluids. As for right now sleep, sleep, sleep...get as much sleep as possible.

Yeah! Thanks so much guys! And to those who prayed for me.

Well I was enjoying every single second of my AD shoot today! My client hilarious nature actually is the best medicine! In fact I didn't take any medicine whilst working. I got in the flow, and all went very well. I'm glad.

Well I did not actually engage a backup photographer, but I paid somebody to stay at home, and if anything happens to me, I'll recall him Guess it works well lah, put my mind at ease.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12