Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme service support.. from HP

Default Re: extreme service support.. from HP

Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    just wondering...although extreme servuce support

but how about the product quality?

eg; on the 4th screen replacement, he had to search thru whole batch of screens to get the brightest for you. Shouldn't they all be the same in terms of built and quality...
    Not necessarily so. Depends on batch. Some are very bright some not so. some just nice.

Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

i remembered getting a HP desktop a few years back when windows ME just came out.
    the pc crashed after a month of usage and we got a replacement motherboard. after another month, it died again and it was the motherboard again. but they do not have the stock for the motherboard and so the technician actually swooped the LAN card to my old pc so that my internet will not be wasted. really nice of him.

but the pc kept crashing despite the change of the motherboard and even adding RAM to it will cause problems so we quit using HP after that.

service wise, they're really good!

Default Re: Extreme service support.. from HP

hmmm nice to hear hp's got it right in terms of service. my wife's year-old laptop is still going strong and has never ever required service. at least now i know it will be in good hands when something does go wrong with it.

i was oso surprised to hear from our admin at the office that we can exchange any of our desktop's or server's old harddisks to new ones within maintenance period, even if nothing wrong, wah so nice

yap. same goes for laptop too. originally was fujitsu.. i requested for Hitachi. even thou nothing wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz
    acer do tat oso...it took me less than half an hr to change a faulty part...very fast...
    I used to be swayed by the service awards and good publicity HP garnered in the past...until my Omnibook broke down. $230 to replace the keyboard. Less than a month later, motherboard died. $1300! Sudah lah.
    I agree that HP service is prompt and convenient, but at a price. Probably their marketing strategy is to get customers to buy extended warranty and repl the item when expired.

Quote Originally Posted by anka
    yap. same goes for laptop too. originally was fujitsu.. i requested for Hitachi. even thou nothing wrong with it.
    wow really! damn, i didnt know that hehehe. i should haf had mine replaed before the warranty expired. oh well, its a good thing its working fine

wa HP service so good..wonder they will change my ink cartridge for free..

so far so good.. glad to know i purchase a HP printer..

haha

their product spoilt so many times there are only one thing to say that is their quality is going down. But nowadays professional should know how to assembly computer I never buy those brand computer. I alway believe in my own eye when I buy my own DIY PC.

HP printer, hmm the ink is very expensive y not buy Canon. Ink is cheaper and the best thing is their printer head can use for very long time. My Canon printer already 4 years old and I never buy printer head before. The print out is good as good as hp.

Quote Originally Posted by sonix
    Eh where to get 3 years warranty? from Harvey norman/Best Denki?

I bought HP 2years+ back, so far no problem. Cross my finger Warranty over liao tho.
    Is depend which model you bought. High end model which is quite costly will come with 3 years warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa HP service so good..wonder they will change my ink cartridge for free..

so far so good.. glad to know i purchase a HP printer..
    Too bad most of the brand their warranty does not cover consumable item like ink cartridge or toner for laser printer.

Even for HP Proliant Server their service is good. IBM sometimes can tell you no parts or enginner available. Even got part their send DHL and ask you to swap the part yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12