Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Albums

Default Re: The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Al

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    No worries! Me not pro lar. Nick is the pro one......

Thanks Max bro for the clarification.....hehe.
    Wah, like dat get good discount already. Next time order albums help me order can? LOL.

Default Re: The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Al

Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Wah, like dat get good discount already. Next time order albums help me order can? LOL.

I'm offering a big discount for all the pros whom had visited us, including you. Special a bit for Nick and Danny for the mixed up. My definition of pros are photogs that made a living out of photography, reselling our coffee table books for profits. I called them business partners.

I'm already producing samples and orders for some of the pros. The responses are great.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Winsonapm
    I'm offering a big discount for all the pros whom had visited us, including you. Special a bit for Nick and Danny for the mixed up. My definition of pros are photogs that made a living out of photography, reselling our coffee table books for profits. I called them business partners.

I'm already producing samples and orders for some of the pros. The responses are great.

Cheers
    Good for you! I'll be contacting you guys soon to make some samples

Quote Originally Posted by shinken
    Hehehe......actually i have my own supplier.

Default Re: The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Albums

Was wondering what had happened to this thread. Iíve a vested interests.
    Didn't realised it had been moved to General, Reviews, Tech Talk, very appropriate.
    just1book, no kidding!

Hi All!

Where(SHop) can i print n do the Coffee Table Ablum ? How much does it cost??
    Thanks.

Default Re: The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Albums

Apple iPhoto can made nice layout but print in the USA only.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456