Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Pro image spoil market

let out all of us men secrets and teach the women how to counter
    eh don't tell you don't do that too??? husband and father.......

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    wah piang......you damn slow lor................
    nabei.......my enlish not so powderful mah.. how i know he so powderful until can write from a*s first.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    nabei.......my enlish not so powderful mah.. how i know he so powderful until can write from a*s first.
    that's why lar.....i say his ENGLAND veli powderful.................

that's why lar.....i say his ENGLAND veli powderful.................

your avatar very the nice leh.. wonder if this the second time i said that..

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    your avatar very the nice leh.. wonder if this the second time i said that..
    hahaha......thank you! thank you!

wah piang......you damn slow lor................
    hahaha...thats normal! soma CMI!!!

*pro image then thinks, togu is just very kiam siap......*
    me thinks pro image kena con by wife liao

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hahaha...thats normal! soma CMI!!!
    nabei.......

Quote Originally Posted by solarii
    [B]
    I say this because I've noticed a sharp drop in the standard of English used here... it's not just net lingo or "c u l8ter". Its plain broken English. Some writers' posts are difficult to follow and almost incomprehensible... unless I translate it directly into mandarin or hokkien
    The only two persons at CS who write near perfect English are Student (irony rite?) and Zeckson. and most of the time they are still difficult to follow and incomprehensible ...
    Those broken england and ah beng kangton englis sometimes beri easy to understand

saudi arabia strong ah? i wonder if they take red bull...
    didnt know take red bull can make saudi arabi strong ...
    then spain will surely win this world cup ... they take bull balls ..
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    If not Yoga, sex is !
    Faint....

Quote Originally Posted by solarii
    Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Yes I totally agree with this statement. In fact the statement speaks for itself.

Someone's English has obviously suffered as a result. No wonder MOE wants to hire Ang Mohs to teach English here.

The time spent surfing CS could have been better spent attending English lessons... lessons on grammar in particular.

I say this because I've noticed a sharp drop in the standard of English used here... it's not just net lingo or "c u l8ter". Its plain broken English. Some writers' posts are difficult to follow and almost incomprehensible... unless I translate it directly into mandarin or hokkien

Fortunately most still write decent English, in spite of spelling errors or net lingo which are acceptable given the context. But broken "too much times" is too much.

Of course these folks will get defensive when you tell them that. Typical Chinese "You think your ang moh so big attitude". Get real. Stop translating your mandarin into English and start using the language for real.
    We are not real English.

So why try to use real English?

The language we use in the net reflects who we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    The only two persons at CS who write near perfect English are Student (irony rite?) and Zeckson.
    You've forgotten Pro Image.

Very powerful English picked up from Melbourne.

Zec writes so good because he uses a good English dictionary.

You've forgotten Pro Image.

Very powerful English picked up from Melbourne.

Zec writes so good because he uses a good English dictionary.
    oh dammit...means i be use the wrong wan all this times...

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    The only two persons at CS who write near perfect English are Student (irony rite?) and Zeckson. and most of the time they are still difficult to follow and incomprehensible ...
    Apa u chakap?

Rite near purfect inglish and still u no got it, hah?

Lu gong kiah, huh?

But, but, axtolly, mine inglissh so bad, tass y I so chiong hey, OK? Somemor I old man liow, bery hard to lern new tinks, OK? Somemor, i lern inglishh so nong nong ago. OK?

So inglishh russti liao!

So rid, rid, snowny, snowny OK?
    Last edited by student; 23rd June 2006 at 05:18 PM.

We are not real English.

So why try to use real English?

The language we use in the net reflects who we are.
    Mai Tu Liao...............let's learn good England from Sion mate......

me thinks pro image kena con by wife liao
    eh con by wife? well all of us are conning each other lar.......

you are telling me you have FULL control at home? can you please either print all the pages out or ask her to view what you have said earlier........ and really want to see what you wifey really thinks about it.

eh con by wife? well all of us are conning each other lar.......

you are telling me you have FULL control at home? can you please either print all the pages out or ask her to view what you have said earlier........ and really want to see what you wifey really thinks about it.
    hahaha..no need

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by student

But, but, axtolly, mine inglissh so bad, tass y I so chiong hey, OK? Somemor I old man liow, bery hard to lern new tinks, OK? Somemor, i lern inglishh so nong nong ago. OK?
    hard to learn new tricks nebermind, but newbie like me can learn new tricks from u can liaoz

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    hard to learn new tricks nebermind, but newbie like me can learn new tricks from u can liaoz
    Tricks? Just learn how to develop the b/w photos from him can liao You should have seen his prints last week, they look so much better than the posted images online!

hahaha..no need
    CHICKEN.................

And there is yet another also kena conned by the wife too.......

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast