Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Heh, that's what I did everyday, Singapore Strike!

If you are interested, you can start with Saudia Arabia vs Spain tonite!
    but you have been KENA STRIKE by singapore pools.......

whatever you buy now sure kena strike out!!!

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    uncle you should understand they are after all ladies......just imagine if you are being ignore by your wifey......
    my wife realistic lah...cos if i not surfing i probably kachiauing her....this way she get some peace and quiet

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he's been watching soccer and playing games online , thats why im sloggin'
    Saudia Arabia is quite a strong team... hmm
    saudi arabia strong ah? i wonder if they take red bull...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    my wife realistic lah...cos if i not surfing i probably kachiauing her....this way she get some peace and quiet
    now that sounds like a good husband.......

saudi arabia strong ah? i wonder if they take red bull...
    they are actually quite aggressive. and i do pity their opponents Spain like so-so.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

除了爱, 我一无所有

Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Yes I totally agree with this statement. In fact the statement speaks for itself.

Someone's English has obviously suffered as a result. No wonder MOE wants to hire Ang Mohs to teach English here.

The time spent surfing CS could have been better spent attending English lessons... lessons on grammar in particular.

I say this because I've noticed a sharp drop in the standard of English used here... it's not just net lingo or "c u l8ter". Its plain broken English. Some writers' posts are difficult to follow and almost incomprehensible... unless I translate it directly into mandarin or hokkien

Fortunately most still write decent English, in spite of spelling errors or net lingo which are acceptable given the context. But broken "too much times" is too much.

Of course these folks will get defensive when you tell them that. Typical Chinese "You think your ang moh so big attitude". Get real. Stop translating your mandarin into English and start using the language for real.
    Last edited by solarii; 23rd June 2006 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solarii

Yes I totally agree with this statement. In fact the statement speaks for itself.

Someone's English has obviously suffered as a result. No wonder MOE wants to hire Ang Mohs to teach English here.

The time spent surfing CS could have been better spent attending English lessons... lessons on grammar in particular.

I say this because I've noticed a sharp drop in the standard of English used here... it's not just net lingo or "c u l8ter". Its plain broken English. Some writers' posts are difficult to follow and almost incomprehensible... unless I translate it directly into mandarin or hokkien

Fortunately most still write decent English, in spite of spelling errors or net lingo which is acceptable given the context. But broken "too much times" is too much.

Of course these folks will get defensive when you tell them that. Typical Chinese "You think your ang moh so big attitude". Get real. Stop translating your mandarin into English and start using the language for real.
    the sharp drop in english standard here is usually intentional

Fortunately most still write decent English, in spite of spelling errors or net lingo which are acceptable given the context. But broken "too much times" is too much.

this is just a place for moi to destress. okay sire, shall polish up my Singlish for that matter
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

but you have been KENA STRIKE by singapore pools.......

whatever you buy now sure kena strike out!!!

No wor, just won the Jap vs Bra and Ghana vs Usa match last nite. Kakkakak.... I love STRIKE!! If this goes on, wifey will love STRIKE too!!
    Last edited by togu; 23rd June 2006 at 11:55 AM.

No wor, last nite just won the Jap vs Bra and Ghana vs Usa match. Kakkakak.... I love STRIKE!! If this goes on, wifey will love STRIKE too!!
    nb the japs lah...i go toilet they score goal. so i think i go sleep better..maybe they can win. basket.. morning hear they kena hantam 4-1.

No wor, last nite just won the Jap vs Bra and Ghana vs Usa match. Kakkakak.... I love STRIKE!! If this goes on, wifey will love STRIKE too!!
    for a min i thought what jap was fighting against.. some Bras?
    speak properly , LAH
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Can get a Canon 1DsMk2 for me using his credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he's been watching soccer and playing games online , thats why im sloggin'
    Saudia Arabia is quite a strong team... hmm
    me like brazil and germany

hahaha..this post is really out of topic. and the football one too..

nb the japs lah...i go toilet they score goal. so i think i go sleep better..maybe they can win. basket.. morning hear they kena hantam 4-1.
    as a matta of fact, the Jap goalkeeper kan cheong spider LAH. wat you expect ? Bras wor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

er.....no more complain on hubby liao huh....

the sharp drop in english standard here is usually intentional
    hmm this i agreed. at work we use proper english

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahaha..this post is really out of topic. and the football one too..
    post my delete and me sue so

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast