Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    hai.. nowadays communication is getting more and more online... maybe communcate with him using pm??
    I did PM.. he lazy to reply.
    I even put a WALLPAPER on the computer reminding..
    URF NET SURF NET ėveryday surf net"

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Then last week.. he bought $1 rose to me..
    Then when i unwrapped it.. the pedal drop down -____-

With him 5 yrs.. the $1 rose not even more then 10 rose.. don't u think i ke lian..
    Last edited by Haze; 23rd June 2006 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    At least u still bring her to restaurant. He always ask me to eat at home (his mum cook).. then weekend unless his mum don't cook then we go out eat. Go out eat HAWKER centre ok. If want to eat Macdonald all this, he will ask if have coupon or not then aet ..
    but she still prefers my home cooking......... after spending 200-300 dollars on a dinner.

McDonald with coupon?

You are lucky your mom-in-law cook for you all.

With him 5 yrs.. the $1 rose not even more then 10 rose.. don't u think i ke lian..
    ok ok......that is so sad........

Depend on how long the duration. If 1-2hours is perfectly fine what..

What about $5 rose?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    What about $5 rose?
    I thinki is not about much much the rose cost... but can't give a dying rose

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    ok ok......that is so sad........
    now i thought of that i really feel sad for myself.. then again last week my stomach not good ask him to buy ENO for me, he bought one big BOTTLE that is goign to expire!...

Then i no appepite want to eat CHICKEN pao.. he bougth PORK pao for me.. i feel like throwing out.. because i dun use to eat Pork .. this is still small issue..

That time ask him to take care of my old dog for 20min.. dun know how he take care.. one of my dog Nail was Pull out.. blood was flowing out fusely.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Depend on how long the duration. If 1-2hours is perfectly fine what..
    what is this... my this husband.. 10.30 sleep one u know. Whole family knock off at 10pm. imagine reach home7pm.. eat 30min.. 7.30pm start CS.. 9.30- 10pm then shower .. then sleep..

can't call him bf mah.. must use hubby mah

What about $5 rose?
    ya he told me the shop ask him want to wrap nicely.. that will cost $5.. he said no need.

So until now i dun know how $5 rose look like

Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf...
    bf??????

can't call him bf mah.. must use hubby mah
    hubby ??????????????

why my life is like thatttttttttt..

His mother even said.. i married to her son.. i have the responsibilities to take care of his everything and accept who he is .. aren't me ke lian

I thinki is not about much much the rose cost... but can't give a dying rose
    he even ask me to wrap it back.. so will look like a rose again

why my life is like thatttttttttt..

His mother even said.. i married to her son.. i have the responsibilities to take care of his everything and accept who he is .. aren't me ke lian
    Tell his mum, you are his wife .. not maid ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

now i thought of that i really feel sad for myself.. then again last week my stomach not good ask him to buy ENO for me, he bought one big BOTTLE that is goign to expire!...

Then i no appepite want to eat CHICKEN pao.. he bougth PORK pao for me.. i feel like throwing out.. because i dun use to eat Pork .. this is still small issue..

That time ask him to take care of my old dog for 20min.. dun know how he take care.. one of my dog Nail was Pull out.. blood was flowing out fusely.

I think is time to get a maid liao..if not poor thing.. help you still kena..

Tell his mum, you are his wife .. not maid ...
    u want me and my dog got kick out is it

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think is time to get a maid liao..if not poor thing.. help you still kena..
    Maybe you can start dating Haze ....
    Then see how the hubby response ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast