Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Yi Yan Nah Jing...
    Married to him.. yet the whole day just CS CS... i am the maid at home..

Now i want to change role.. do morning Task.. just need to prepare breakfast.
    At night, let him feed the dog, clean the dish, do the iron, do the wash... then I CS CS .. see what he will say..
    hmmm.....maybe i should send a few love notes to you......(get him a little panicked), then he will pay more attention to you.

so hope he is reading this.......

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf...
    ur BF... did i read wrongly ..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    hmmm.....maybe i should send a few love notes to you......(get him a little panicked), then he will pay more attention to you.

so hope he is reading this.......
    got this incident before. He said is urs will be urs.. not urs cannot force..

Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf...
    help them do what things?

ur BF... did i read wrongly ..
    U din read wrongly.. if he keep surfing his fav forums.. will not going to talk to him liao...

help them do what things?
    what are u thinking still ... help him with his report, tute, clear his room etc lah

is he giving up on you...

ok let's do it now!!!

meet you later at our LAO DI FANG.........

Nowadays there is no such thing "yours will be yours cannot force"

IT IS A BAD HABIT! He will take things for granted and always think the same. Which will turn the marriage to be a boring and stagnent. So if you do not play your part as an active role, you should know what is going happend later right? I am a man, I know. All the same. Happend to me before, so I will not repeat the same mistake when I had a gf.

I sometimes spoil my wife by bringing her to restaurants (Pontini, Garibaldi, Saint Pierre - yeah I know it's expensive but you only live once so what the heck!) out of the blue but sometimes just travel all the way to Changi Village to have roti prata! Until today still i will still send roses during lunch time and sometimes just sit down at home and have small chat about the first time we met lor.

There is still life without CS lar......

what are u thinking still ... help him with his report, tute, clear his room etc lah
    wah he is training you to be a slave har?

wah he is training you to be a slave har?
    dunno him lah.. hai.. should not complain here.. his never come to cs de.. his fav forums some where else...

Yi Yan Nah Jing...
    Married to him.. yet the whole day just CS CS... i am the maid at home..

Now i want to change role.. do morning Task.. just need to prepare breakfast.
    At night, let him feed the dog, clean the dish, do the iron, do the wash... then I CS CS .. see what he will say..
    Change role?? Big no no!! You are going against what wifes are for.

* togu run far far hide from all "maids"...

dunno him lah.. hai.. should not complain here.. his never come to cs de.. his fav forums some where else...
    where where???? which forum??? HWZ?

.....make him press the panic button.......guys all the same. if you don't make them kan chiong, they think you all don't exist......

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Change role?? Big no no!! You are going against what wifes are for.

* togu run far far hide from all "maids"...
    thinking of but saw status is a mod.. hai..

wifes are still a human lor...

where where???? which forum??? HWZ?

.....make him press the panic button.......guys all the same. if you don't make them kan chiong, they think you all don't exist......
    his private forums... even i don't have access...

is he giving up on you...
    eheh dun think he will.. actually he is a good man.
    Just that i am abit upset.. how to maintain a good married life if the husband surf "CS" for more then 2 hrs every day after work. Sigh.. if is work related i have nothing to say.

his private forums... even i don't have access...
    sad.....so sad..............but you should try to know what PRIVATE forum he is surfing.....sekali.........the XXX websites......maybe get to know some girls.......from website..........whahahahaha
    Last edited by Pro Image; 23rd June 2006 at 11:00 AM.

thinking of but saw status is a mod.. hai..

wifes are still a human lor...
    aiyo no need to be afraid of AUNTIE TOGU......

eheh dun think he will.. actually he is a good man.
    Just that i am abit upset.. how to maintain a good married life if the husband surf "CS" for more then 2 hrs every day after work. Sigh.. if is work related i have nothing to say.
    hai.. nowadays communication is getting more and more online... maybe communcate with him using pm??

ok let's do it now!!!

meet you later at our LAO DI FANG.........

Nowadays there is no such thing "yours will be yours cannot force"

IT IS A BAD HABIT! He will take things for granted and always think the same. Which will turn the marriage to be a boring and stagnent. So if you do not play your part as an active role, you should know what is going happend later right? I am a man, I know. All the same. Happend to me before, so I will not repeat the same mistake when I had a gf.

I sometimes spoil my wife by bringing her to restaurants (Pontini, Garibaldi, Saint Pierre - yeah I know it's expensive but you only live once so what the heck!) out of the blue but sometimes just travel all the way to Changi Village to have roti prata! Until today still i will still send roses during lunch time and sometimes just sit down at home and have small chat about the first time we met lor.

There is still life without CS lar......
    At least u still bring her to restaurant. He always ask me to eat at home (his mum cook).. then weekend unless his mum don't cook then we go out eat. Go out eat HAWKER centre ok. If want to eat Macdonald all this, he will ask if have coupon or not then aet ..

aiyo no need to be afraid of AUNTIE TOGU......
    cannot be lah..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast