Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Default Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Will your wife or girl friend complain if you spending too much times surfing CS site or internal per day?

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Buy another computer...
    (u DO know that there are website forums to talk about where to buy the cheapest and best LV bag, Gucci watch, etc, right?)

Default Re: Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Yes, it's bad to use computer for too long - have short breaks in between

*2 hands up* with extra guilt! I surf too much CS. Need to leh... no choice..

Sit in front of the computer for too long is bad for our body and eye

But my work, my hobbies and addiction to CS make me do that all the time

Need to go out and shoot more

And process more on computer
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by JL1500k
    Will your wife or girl friend complain if you spending too much times surfing CS site or internal per day?
    If ClubSnap, she ok but CyberSex ......hmmmmmmm so which CS site are you referring to

How about mom complain?

Too bad is my wife complain! She said I'm too addicted to clubsnap liao! may as well marry to CS

me also kena complain...say always on the PC...sigh

Guys, do yoga... As sit in front of the PC, you may feel neck pain/back pain/headache/etc.
    Yoga -->

CS can also be counterstrike, or chicken soup, or...

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay
    Guys, do yoga... As sit in front of the PC, you may feel neck pain/back pain/headache/etc.
    Yoga -->
    Yap, maybe bought the OSIM iGallop, can do horse-riding exercise while surfing net.

Lose weight and keep in shape too.
    Last edited by JL1500k; 22nd June 2006 at 07:30 PM.

Too bad is my wife complain! She said I'm too addicted to clubsnap liao! may as well marry to CS

Cannot help liao. This one is very complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay
    Yoga -->
    If not Yoga, sex is !

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    If ClubSnap, she ok but CyberSex ......hmmmmmmm so which CS site are you referring to
    I addicted to CS. ClubSNAP
    My friends addicted to CS also! Counter Strike.

tell your wife , its better u see me at home surfing net , then being outside where she cannot see u .

in the line of sight , can control n monitor ,
    once out of line of sight , cannot control n monitor ,

which would she prefer,ahahahahahahaha

JL1500k ..

If you help to do housework, cleaning, spend a little time with your wife and your dog.. i think she will not complain.

Don't you think so... come and talk to your wife face to face..

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    JL1500k ..

If you help to do housework, cleaning, spend a little time with your wife and your dog.. i think she will not complain.

how about your husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    how about your husband?
    Yi Yan Nah Jing...
    Married to him.. yet the whole day just CS CS... i am the maid at home..

Now i want to change role.. do morning Task.. just need to prepare breakfast.
    At night, let him feed the dog, clean the dish, do the iron, do the wash... then I CS CS .. see what he will say..
    Last edited by Haze; 23rd June 2006 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    JL1500k ..

Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf...

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast