Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hotel for photoshoot

Default Re: hotel for photoshoot

Actually have any CSers done photoshooting in Scarlet, 1929 or New Majestic before? would really like to know the costs they spent for getting the shot done, would appreciate if anyone could at least PM me with the details..... many thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeann
    Hi Jas, I just talked to the sales person of Scarlet, apparently they wanted to charge me the walk in rate of S$550 ~ S$800 per night, depending on which suite....

That was expensive, and imagine I only need a couple of hours for the shooting only....

When you did shots there, did you get the room for a night or by hours? and they charge you S$300 for the suite? May I know which suite did you take?

I am actually looking at the Suite Lavish and Suite Splendour, now still negotiating with them to get a hourly rates.....
    Just book via the net. Got internet rates.. Cheaper..

Quote Originally Posted by sweeann
    Hotel New Majestic is charging me a S$300+++ just for shooting there, and that amount exclude room rates.....

Again, negotiating with them to waive the S$300+++ shooting fees, any of you shot in New Majestic before? How come they are charging shooting fees?
    Never heard of such thing. If they charge u $300++ shooting fees, make sure they let u shoot anywhere u want within the hotel itself then. Ask them. If not.. Why need shooting fee?

vince123123
    Guests

Why dont just book like any other hotel guest - then do whatever you like inside

Yup, after the talk with the hotel management, I find that making pre-arrangement with them will just costs me more, might as well just switch on my stealth mode, and just be a hotel guest would be easier......

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Hotel1929?
    Hotel 1929's service is damn horrible. They only have 1 line for the entire hotel, and only 1 front desk staff. And during peak periods, their management can go for holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    Hotel 1929's service is damn horrible. They only have 1 line for the entire hotel, and only 1 front desk staff. And during peak periods, their management can go for holiday.
    Isn't that a good thing ... management gone, few staff, we can roam and shoot
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    Isn't that a good thing ... management gone, few staff, we can roam and shoot
    yup, good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Malakite
    hey guys, i was thinkin of holding a photoshoot in a hotel room, problem is, i'm not too sure which hotels have the nicest rooms or suites, been checkin online and all, but most of the web sites don't really show much, lookin for a rich opulent feels, luch carpets and the such, hopefully in singapore . you guys know of any?
    checkout Gallery Hotel Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by etegration
    checkout Gallery Hotel Singapore.
    Care to describe a bit more detail?

Thanx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravemaid
    Thats why I like, nobody around, can roam around free and easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12