View Poll Results: Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am interested, can do the MU as what I want, at the same time save cost.

11 68.75%
  • No, not interested at all, would rather pay for the MUA to do it.

5 31.25%
  • Others.

0 0%

Thread: Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Default Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Just wanna do a simple survery:
    Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting Make Up?
    Thanks for the reply and votes in advance...
    Last edited by Suekay; 20th June 2006 at 12:47 PM.

Default Re: Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

I think a lot of CS model shooters will say yes to that if what is between them and the gorgeous models is a face touch-up brush rather than a long zoom lens.

Default Re: Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting MU?

Depending on what you mean by simple.

Something simple that any gal can self-apply?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think a lot of CS model shooters will say yes to that if what is between them and the gorgeous models is a face touch-up brush rather than a long zoom lens.
    Hahaha... that`s the good one!

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Depending on what you mean by simple.

Something simple that any gal can self-apply?
    Simple MU means the basic studio/outdoor make up(such as Glamous MU, Casual Shoot MU, Brial MU...etc), not those dramtic ones.But unlike the day make-up that every gal appling on. It`s totally different lor, the shooting MU are thicker, and more skillful, etc. Paysey, I am not a MUA, so hope you will find my explaination alright.

Btw, no doubt there are some pro models/actress can apply the make-up themselves, but majority of the gals cant do it themselve. Otherwise, there wouldnt be any MUA around liao. How do you think?
    Last edited by Suekay; 20th June 2006 at 04:29 PM.

I remembered there was an amateur photographer learning MU but he didn't have anyone to practise on so he used his own face.

He ended up becoming Boy George.

It's not so easy. Bought some books on MU but can understand some face structure & skin tone. You need to buy cosmetics & practice on yourself/wife/girlfriend.
    Last edited by rayblade; 20th June 2006 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay
    Just wanna do a simple survery:
    Will the photographers interested to learn some simple studio/outdoor shooting Make Up?
    Thanks for the reply and votes in advance...
    yeur engrish bery powderful
    eat. drink. shoot

I remembered there was an amateur photographer learning MU but he didn't have anyone to practise on so he used his own face.

Didn't know Boy George is a photographer!

Hahaha... you are so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    yeur engrish bery powderful
    I knew my english not so good, I will study hard on it. Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by rayblade
    It's not so easy. Bought some books on MU but can understand some face structure & skin tone. You need to buy cosmetics & practice on yourself/wife/girlfriend.
    Indeed learn MU is not easy. But with a good experienced MU teacher, you could learn it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekay
    Indeed learn MU is not easy. But with a good experienced MU teacher, you could learn it better.
    I have learnt Photography MU before ,,,,, and it is not my cup of tea! Nowadays MU if not done properly can still or may still be saved by PS .. but if talking about shooting it in film based ,,,,, hard time i have tried ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    I have learnt Photography MU before ,,,,, and it is not my cup of tea! Nowadays MU if not done properly can still or may still be saved by PS .. but if talking about shooting it in film based ,,,,, hard time i have tried ....
    Yea, PS is really amazing!

Pls vote for me, thanks, as I am really curious about the percentage.

Its better to learn a new skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Its better to learn a new skill.
    agrees... My grandma always telling me "learn and live"... Knowledge will never be a burden for you but an advantage.