Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1044

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    use those deep frying machine ? a bit cleaner that way ?
    unless you are like frying loads of food and those deep fried kinds, else deep frying machine also wont put to good use. one thing.... do you discard all the oil after deep frying in this machine? else put the oil there also er xin? but wash the deep frying machine also ma fan. i find it a total waste of oil and nowadays i just buy the fried food from outside
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    hahaha... like that don't cook better, just eat outside :P

  3. #163

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    do you have those grease trap ? i always turn it on whenever i fry or stir fry stuffs else the oil and smell splutter all over. this is the thing why i dun like cooking lor, always have to wash n clean and esp if you fry your food, thats really the worst of the lot. grill mushroom also good ah... just sprinkle abit of salt ?
    nope, me dun hv grease trap/ "xi you yan ji"... dat's why max i go is stir-fry, no frying or anything else... i do easy cooking (soups, porridge, grill, oven toast, baked, etc)
    hubby dun like *sprinkle salt* kind. think i spoilt him la... also put those ex sauces, he kena hooked on the taste, dun like other versions... also must taste sweet & salty at the same time

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    unless you are like frying loads of food and those deep fried kinds, else deep frying machine also wont put to good use. one thing.... do you discard all the oil after deep frying in this machine? else put the oil there also er xin? but wash the deep frying machine also ma fan. i find it a total waste of oil and nowadays i just buy the fried food from outside
    Depending on what you fried, the oil can be re-used.
    That is a test of your cooking skill.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  5. #165

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hahaha... like that don't cook better, just eat outside :P
    not realli la... outside food eat long-term also sian...
    sometimes alternate between home-cooked & outside food lor.

    there are actually a lot of things dat can be cooked at home, which do not require frying. very nice also

  6. #166

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hahaha... like that don't cook better, just eat outside :P
    assuming it was the food, that would be one way you kena LS

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    hahaha... like that don't cook better, just eat outside :P
    Home cook food is the best....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    nope, me dun hv grease trap/ "xi you yan ji"... dat's why max i go is stir-fry, no frying or anything else... i do easy cooking (soups, porridge, grill, oven toast, baked, etc)
    hubby dun like *sprinkle salt* kind. think i spoilt him la... also put those ex sauces, he kena hooked on the taste, dun like other versions... also must taste sweet & salty at the same time
    lucky you.. my hubby doesnt eat soupy stuffs or porridge and he only likes rice + fried food + greens. lately i been doing housework until my heels cracked and im turning into 100% panda.. sleeping earliest at 1.30am everyday

    erm.. spent abit more money so long your hubby eats the food okay lah. better than my hubby.. he's really picky on food
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Home cook food is the best....
    i think so too but my hubby doesnt want me to cook everyday.. though he ate 2.5 bowls rice last nite

    i also dunno wat to do. i dun really like outside food too much. lotsa MSG and very saltish/too sweet. but im really very tired....
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #170

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    lucky you.. my hubby doesnt eat soupy stuffs or porridge and he only likes rice + fried food + greens. lately i been doing housework until my heels cracked and im turning into 100% panda.. sleeping earliest at 1.30am everyday

    erm.. spent abit more money so long your hubby eats the food okay lah. better than my hubby.. he's really picky on food
    well, i dun mind la, since he always sponsor my grocery shopping jus dat he also dun like me to cook on wkdays, cos we only get to eat ard 8pm & he has to eat 4 meals in total for the day so dat he dun collapse frm hunger... hubby is pretty ok wif food, but he dun like most greens, chix & pork... keke

    hey! for ur cracked heels, buy dat heel cream (advertised on tv one) frm pharmacies, it helps. alternatively, use shea butter at nite & wear socks to sleep. morning jus rinse off the remaining cream. works for me!

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think so too but my hubby doesnt want me to cook everyday.. though he ate 2.5 bowls rice last nite

    i also dunno wat to do. i dun really like outside food too much. lotsa MSG and very saltish/too sweet. but im really very tired....
    Try those catering one lor. Although it is not as good as home cook food. At least it will have 三菜一汤.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    well, i dun mind la, since he always sponsor my grocery shopping jus dat he also dun like me to cook on wkdays, cos we only get to eat ard 8pm & he has to eat 4 meals in total for the day so dat he dun collapse frm hunger... hubby is pretty ok wif food, but he dun like most greens, chix & pork... keke

    hey! for ur cracked heels, buy dat heel cream (advertised on tv one) frm pharmacies, it helps. alternatively, use shea butter at nite & wear socks to sleep. morning jus rinse off the remaining cream. works for me!
    or use army foot powder ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Try those catering one lor. Although it is not as good as home cook food. At least it will have 三菜一汤.
    wont work becos he always eats fried food and i think lotsa MSG inside those food... he doesnt even drink soup
    im going shopping after work today liao. cant take it anymore =.=""""
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #174

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think so too but my hubby doesnt want me to cook everyday.. though he ate 2.5 bowls rice last nite

    i also dunno wat to do. i dun really like outside food too much. lotsa MSG and very saltish/too sweet. but im really very tired....
    ur hubby like rice? is he ok wif yong tau foo stuff? u can buy those frozen yong tau foo knick-knacks & jus boil in chix stock (knoss), 5 mins, done liao... then u can rest while the rice is cooking then he like greens? quickly boil some veg, & pour some oyster sauce over... u got a complete meal!

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    well, i dun mind la, since he always sponsor my grocery shopping jus dat he also dun like me to cook on wkdays, cos we only get to eat ard 8pm & he has to eat 4 meals in total for the day so dat he dun collapse frm hunger... hubby is pretty ok wif food, but he dun like most greens, chix & pork... keke

    hey! for ur cracked heels, buy dat heel cream (advertised on tv one) frm pharmacies, it helps. alternatively, use shea butter at nite & wear socks to sleep. morning jus rinse off the remaining cream. works for me!
    he does give me allowance lah, but i dun like it when he asked me dun cook then end up eating all the food my hubby eats only rice or burger at nite....

    i bought today liao.. Ellgy cracked heel cream... dunno work or not.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    ur hubby like rice? is he ok wif yong tau foo stuff? u can buy those frozen yong tau foo knick-knacks & jus boil in chix stock (knoss), 5 mins, done liao... then u can rest while the rice is cooking then he like greens? quickly boil some veg, & pour some oyster sauce over... u got a complete meal!
    he doesnt eat those stuffs.... he says girly food
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #177

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he does give me allowance lah, but i dun like it when he asked me dun cook then end up eating all the food my hubby eats only rice or burger at nite....

    i bought today liao.. Ellgy cracked heel cream... dunno work or not.
    ya... dat's the heel cream i mean it works for me & hubby

  18. #178

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he doesnt eat those stuffs.... he says girly food
    ur hubby kinda difficult to please wor? maybe when u all go outside for dinner, take note of what he orders, then try to cook similar simplified versions at home? other than the fried stuff la...

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5
    ur hubby kinda difficult to please wor? maybe when u all go outside for dinner, take note of what he orders, then try to cook similar simplified versions at home? other than the fried stuff la...
    he ordered this nasi lemak stuffs, all the fried food - fried wings, fried fish cake, taiwan sausage which i dread eating
    he is hard to please lah but i really 罢工了
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #180

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Season 18) 叽! 叽! 叽! A Fresh New Start!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    he ordered this nasi lemak stuffs, all the fried food - fried wings, fried fish cake, taiwan sausage which i dread eating
    he is hard to please lah but i really 罢工了
    wah! quite unhealthy leh... cannot untrain his love for fried food ah?
    fried fish cake u can do at home... buy the frozen ones from yong tau foo corner in supermarket, then toast them in the oven toaster, taste quite similar... taiwan sausage also same method... why dun u try since he like so much? then maybe cook other things for urself...

    for me, hubby dun like the vegs i like, so i buy liao, cut all & divide into daily portions for myself. then wanna cook, jus take out 1 portion to cook... hubby is quite easy to settle i can jus give him rice, dried beef/ pickled chye sim, & some yong tau foo stuff, he ok liao

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •