Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calibration short-lived

Default Re: Calibration short-lived

Quote Originally Posted by CaeSiuM
    UPDATE: Further searches have proved fruitful. This is how we disable that piece of s**t. For XP users, go to "Run" and key in "msconfig"(w/o the quotes). Go to the Startup tab and look for "cli" under Startup items and disable it. Wash and rinse. (Restart PC)
    I did almost the same thing as you... except i use regedit to prevent cli from starting... now the only problem i face is sometimes i accidently will accidently launch catalyst control center with i right click on my desktop... I am still trying to figure out how can i reverse the process once i launch catalyst....

Default Re: Calibration short-lived

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    I did almost the same thing as you... except i use regedit to prevent cli from starting... now the only problem i face is sometimes i accidently will accidently launch catalyst control center with i right click on my desktop... I am still trying to figure out how can i reverse the process once i launch catalyst....
    Go to ATI's website and download the WDM only drivers (no Catalyst Control Center). Uninstall your current drivers and install the drivers only package you downloaded.

You shouldn't be needing the Catalyst Control Center.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12