Thread: A Window View to Kill, nightshot

Default A Window View to Kill, nightshot

Taken from Swissotel, 63rd floor. If only I get this for window view every night.

A superb view indeed. A longer exposure may look better for the high-rise buildings. But I understand that the row of pubs at boatquay and fullerton hotel are easily overexposed too.

It would be best if the high rise buildings are better defined.. maybe an "aura" like the spot on the right of the horizon would be good if it covers the entire horizon..

Would be better if you shot this on a WEEKDAY night at dusk, when the sky is still blue, and there're people still working in the buildings (and turn on the lights inside).

Regards
    CK

yup, wanted to do all that you guys suggested actually. It was taken at Christmas Eve, from darkness' room at the 63rd floor. At the magic moment of 7+, I was having Christmas Eve dinner, so no go. Only til 9+ could I steal some time to go to darkness' room to take the shot. Mediocre standard in the shot, but I enjoyed the view my dual-50mm lenses gave me.

I was on the 55th floor, but facing a crappy direction, no good view.

Originally posted by Tweek
    yup, wanted to do all that you guys suggested actually. It was taken at Christmas Eve, from darkness' room at the 63rd floor. At the magic moment of 7+, I was having Christmas Eve dinner, so no go. Only til 9+ could I steal some time to go to darkness' room to take the shot. Mediocre standard in the shot, but I enjoyed the view my dual-50mm lenses gave me.

how about day?

Originally posted by Tweek

haha u sound like you were rushing to darkness' room to *ahem ahem*

heheh....

just a tongue in cheek remark hope u dun mind....

haha no probz...

just don't spill too much of my scandals, hehe