Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    There is one at Jln Sultan Rd, one in Middle Road. Many ppl didnt know walked near them and offer help and in return were asked to give them money, or kanna scolded for nothing. In the past I used to be very pissed off by such simple incidents, but when you get older you see things "clearer".

re Jln Sultan Rd, u mean the Indian uncle, who sit at the steps near the Multi-Lock Shop/MayBank? usually around 9am...
    Last edited by canoni5; 18th June 2006 at 02:18 AM.

why bother...... you jus bump to another poor victim of society stress........

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    ya have some grey hair...
    Oh.. Seen her around for like many many years already.. Kinda psycho ***** About 12 years back (darn.. I feel old.) She once came up to me and offered to teach me some chant to make myself 'invincible' in return for some money..
    I was just thinking 'yeah right..' if it really works, go ahead and chant, walk into a speeding car and get some compensation money or something...

Come to think of it... Seen her around here and there over the past few years as well.. From Bedok to Yishun to Clementi..

There's also another fruit-cake, some indian woman who takes the mrt. She talks to herself and imaginary kids and paces up and down the entire carriage. She doesn't seem to disturb others so that's quite alright..

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Oh.. Seen her around for like many many years already.. Kinda psycho ***** About 12 years back (darn.. I feel old.) She once came up to me and offered to teach me some chant to make myself 'invincible' in return for some money..
    I was just thinking 'yeah right..' if it really works, go ahead and chant, walk into a speeding car and get some compensation money or something...

Come to think of it... Seen her around here and there over the past few years as well.. From Bedok to Yishun to Clementi..

isit an lod lady with a little hunched back? i wonder if its the same lady i encounter in west coast clementi area always. when i am working in macdonalds she wold always go to the womens toilet and stay in it for at least 30 mins. sometimes she urines on the floor.

[QUOTE=Lord_Angelus
    How this person look like:
    Female
    Around 40s
    Short
    Fat
    Was speaking in English and was pretty good.
    Wearing a very big glasses. thick
    Was wearing brown shirt and shorts. Unkeep.. look dirty
    Long hair to the wists. Tie at the back.

(did not get a photo on her. did not bring my cam out -_-)

Just beware of this person you see in town there. For the ladys too.[/QUOTE]

HAHA you know what, i've met this woman before...

My school is along beach road, beside raffles hotel. She came to the lobby of my school building once and she started scolding. In hokkien and in english. But one thing, she is quite fluent in scolding people. come to think of it, its quite hilarious tho, see a mad woman coming out of nowhere and scolding whoever. hope she comes again! i hope to post her photo here.

and to add on, 961 goes by my school too..

lucky, not a all girls bashing from the video clip, wat is singapore get to?

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl
    lucky, not a all girls bashing from the video clip, wat is singapore get to?

that All girls bashing thing is very sick.

Quote Originally Posted by knpan

isit an lod lady with a little hunched back? i wonder if its the same lady i encounter in west coast clementi area always. when i am working in macdonalds she wold always go to the womens toilet and stay in it for at least 30 mins. sometimes she urines on the floor.
    No, she's not hunched over.

But do you ever think that some of the "crazy" people are not?

I seen some that look like their are actting

haha .... these ppl are the pro seow lan all located at the lorongs, 17, 21, 23, 27, etc....
    you try walking there alone ... and you will meet them in their seow acting skills
    always the Light, .... always.

Heh... My buddy did tell me that her juniors in jc drama club did pretend to be fruit-cakes outside random shopping centres to audition for a role in a play.

that All girls bashing thing is very sick.
    now you see how childish the younger generation can be right? gees i sound so old though i'm one of the youngest around here still . they didn't really injure her that seriously like totally out to kill her those kinda attack. but her sister was the one that brought her to get "punished" because she made a condom joke to one of the assilant's bf. so therefore conclusion, singaporeaans can be so retarded sometimes. hahaha
    I Love You :)

a mentally stable person with corrupted value is scarier than mentally unstable person who just scold at you..

A lot of loonies running around Singapore. She's prob one of them, just laugh it off and forget it. There was once an uncle talking loudly on the bus. He was criticising the govt, and what's really funny is that, his argument does hold water. Things like "-name- govt, how dare you say I'm crazy, I've been in politics while you're still suckling milk!". Oh ya, forgot to add, he spoke perfect english, then cantonese, then chinese, hokkien, malay, so on

Another was an expat lady laughing, hmm, correction gaggling not unlike 'the joker' (when he died in the end, his voice cord kept repeating, u know the sound..) in batman. Freaked some aunties out, with hands grasping their chest as fled to behind.

These ppl are not to be taken seriously.
    Last edited by dennisc; 20th June 2006 at 08:33 PM.

bloody hell, today with to orchard with my same friend and we saw her and she saw us. But when she saw us, she dare not look at us and run away from us

bloody hell, today with to orchard with my same friend and we saw her and she saw us. But when she saw us, she dare not look at us and run away from us
    Haha ..... this is called "fated" ......
    your friend , u and her ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Once i saw this strange guy walking along Hill Street, suddenly he shouted something like "Hail Lord Buddha, Hail Lord Buddha"..

No offense to anyone...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345