Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98

Thread: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

  1. #41

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    i kenna cursed by this old lady along south bridge road as well =((
    cos she wanted some loose change
    but at that point of time i did not have any,so i apologize for not being able to help her
    THEN SHE STARTED CURSING AND SCOLDING ME =x
    and she asked me to lend her my phone,
    of cos i rejected,
    then she cursed and scolded me for being a selfish girl
    @##^$^$%$%^$&

    so beware of this old lady!

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Clementi West
    Posts
    226

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Sounds mentally unstable...

    There's one in Canon subforum at this moment too - veyr long thread
    Sounds like ME

  3. #43

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Does she have some greying hair as well?
    ya have some grey hair...





    Oei....... It is reall I am the kind that do not forgive and forget? Did not said that I will not forgive her at all.

    Just the point is that


    This people are still humans. But they still danger other people. And I just feel that it is not really not safe for people who are alone dumping into this people.

    Do you really want your Gf, wife, sister or mother to run into this kind of people?
    Last edited by Lord_Angelus; 16th June 2006 at 11:36 AM.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    forget it la, no point.
    There are so many unsound people out there.
    And normal people always gossip behind ya back.
    No point in making ya life miserable and making enemies outta everyone.
    Forget and Forgive, you can climb to a higher level in photography too.
    To me, photography is an unbiased statement on life.
    To let people to see the pretty and ugly side of things.
    without ugliness, you wont appreciate the finer things in life.
    *Pardon me if I talk to much ****.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    the old lady spat at you?! slap her first then hide behind your guy friend lah!

    i will ask my female friend to slap the living light out of anyone who disrespect my female friends...

    then can come hide behind me... i not very big, but i will try to hold the person on the floor... then she can go call police hold until i suffocate i also dont care liao...

  6. #46

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    ok. Guys and gals. Just beware at upper South Brigdh Rd around the Law socity there.
    Lawyers......

  7. #47

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl
    wow, u gain enlightenment, such forgiving act is well comment
    haha .... not so serious la ...
    but i feel that everyone actually will go thru the same phrases in our short lifetime.
    There is the innocent stage, the learning stage, the independent stage and the final lap (hehe).
    It's just that different ppl take different length of time to go thru these and some even jump depending on one's experiences.
    But personally the most drastic change most ppl will effect is when one is faced with death - seeing death face to face, losing one's love thru death, etc. It will bring a dramatic change to one's thinking about one's life. Then suddenly most things become not so big deals ...
    Well, for me, i have lost the ability to really hate people, and i think this is God's bless.
    always the Light, .... always.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by adifferentangle
    forget it la, no point.
    There are so many unsound people out there.
    And normal people always gossip behind ya back.
    No point in making ya life miserable and making enemies outta everyone.
    Forget and Forgive, you can climb to a higher level in photography too.
    To me, photography is an unbiased statement on life.
    To let people to see the pretty and ugly side of things.
    without ugliness, you wont appreciate the finer things in life.
    *Pardon me if I talk to much ****.
    nicely put forgive and forget...

    was accosted by a young lady 10 mins ago on my way back from lunch, I half expected her to ask for directions,

    ... then she started telling me how poor she is, parents in hospital, two hungry young siblings, etc...

    I listened...

    ... listened...

    ... then I pointed to a nearby temple saying that they do provide free lunch for the needy...

    ... she turned ard, pointed her middle finger and walked off....

    .... wat can I say... weird pple around us, normal one oredi acting weird at times

  9. #49
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    'SIGH'.. nowadays, teens also getting out of hands, galgang beat up gal, older ppl kana kick out from home,Forums' comments bad things on other ppl etc. I think it the stress level in workplace and in school cause some of us singaporean to change into a unfriendly country, did you notice that singaporean dont smile at all, just walking down the street everyone look so stress. Sometime if ppl look at me and i smile back, they think i crazy and stared back

    Above all, we live in a very complicated society, trying to tolerate each other's race, religious, etc. hope we can improve in our life'style and also improve on photography learn from one another.

    cheers,

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn

    At first I thought she was just praying or what so I did not really care about it. But when I heard the infamous 11-lettered KNNBC*B out from her mouth LOUDLY, I told myself, "That's it. We've got a nut crack on hand."

    The best part is not abt this screw loose nut. The best part is, my colleagues and I were being CHASED OUT OF THE LIBRARY BY THE LIBRARIAN FOR NOTHING! This is extremely absurd. We ain't the ones causing trouble, what we are doing are just our project
    When I read this in my office, I can't stop laughing until all my colleagues thought that I have gone nuts! ...still can't stop now.
    Last edited by Moonstone; 16th June 2006 at 02:51 PM.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl
    'SIGH'.. nowadays, teens also getting out of hands, galgang beat up gal, older ppl kana kick out from home,Forums' comments bad things on other ppl etc. I think it the stress level in workplace and in school cause some of us singaporean to change into a unfriendly country, did you notice that singaporean dont smile at all, just walking down the street everyone look so stress. Sometime if ppl look at me and i smile back, they think i crazy and stared back
    haha .... and our government want us to believe that there are 4,000,000 happy Singaporeans who can
    always the Light, .... always.

  12. #52

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan Chua
    Sounds like ME
    Yes indeed

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    If u do not want to raise tensions. Walk away or ignore.
    Of cos, u can increase temperatures not with ur mouth, or ur throat but just by a simple Finger.


    In such a case, a single KO punch straight to the nose would suffice.

    Time to hit the gym.
    Wah, like that also can, liao.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Let me share what I encoutered on the bus before.

    Was on the bus from camp in early 2005 in my no.4. Since, it's was relatively empty from the interchange, I took the seat near the emergency exit (more leg room). Then, at the stop after the bus left the interchange, this man(late 50s) boards the bus and sit infront of me. Nothing happens for 5 mins when he suddenly turns to me and asks me some random questions, just answered with uhuhs and yahs. That's not the worst. He starts to curse at the govt saying how badly he was treated by the so called "govt agents" etc etc etc...I was like WTF!!! Got of at the next stop but the guy also got off....Flagged the nearest cab home

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Once I was at a foodcourt in the east and asked this middle aged lady, "Auntie is this seat taken??"

    Then kenna scolded for calling her an auntie and a lecture on why she is not an auntie.....

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Many years back when I was a student and happened to have my lunch at the coffeeshop opposite my school. I had just ordered my drink and food, and was digging into my noodles when out comes this fat, dirty woman; she came right to my table grabbed my drink and finished the whole bottle, put it back down and walked out of the coffeeshop. All those people sitting nearby looked at my astonished expression and laughed.

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Let me share what I encoutered on the bus before.

    Was on the bus from camp in early 2005 in my no.4. Since, it's was relatively empty from the interchange, I took the seat near the emergency exit (more leg room). Then, at the stop after the bus left the interchange, this man(late 50s) boards the bus and sit infront of me. Nothing happens for 5 mins when he suddenly turns to me and asks me some random questions, just answered with uhuhs and yahs. That's not the worst. He starts to curse at the govt saying how badly he was treated by the so called "govt agents" etc etc etc...I was like WTF!!! Got of at the next stop but the guy also got off....Flagged the nearest cab home
    Another one who eats into paranoia of the govt conspiracy.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  18. #58

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    Oei....... It is reall I am the kind that do not forgive and forget? Did not said that I will not forgive her at all.

    Just the point is that


    This people are still humans. But they still danger other people. And I just feel that it is not really not safe for people who are alone dumping into this people.

    Do you really want your Gf, wife, sister or mother to run into this kind of people?
    hi LA, cool off. i can understand it's a very nasty experience esp being insulted in public like tat. find a few frens, talk this out, let out your frustration then juz think of better ways to handle/ignore such pple in future. dun let them get at u.

    when i run into very unpleasant situation/pple in public, i'll usually be fuming inside, then walk off.... after a while, try to cool myself down by doing other things or simply call up a few frens to complain... hehehehe

  19. #59

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    There is a mentally unstable woman, about 30 years old I'd say, who boards 56 around the Toa Payoh/Bishan area flyover every sunday morning. She doesn't pay and just sits down.

    5 minutes into the journey, she goes on and on loudly about how the bus driver bullies old women. Sometimes the bus driver gets angry, but most ignore her. This soon escalates into shouting, and sentences like "you watch out! I will scold you! You bully old women!".

    And then she gets off around Sim Lim Square. Happens without fail, every weekend.

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    283

    Default Re: Someone called me a "prostitute" in Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    There is a mentally unstable woman, about 30 years old I'd say, who boards 56 around the Toa Payoh/Bishan area flyover every sunday morning. She doesn't pay and just sits down.

    5 minutes into the journey, she goes on and on loudly about how the bus driver bullies old women. Sometimes the bus driver gets angry, but most ignore her. This soon escalates into shouting, and sentences like "you watch out! I will scold you! You bully old women!".

    And then she gets off around Sim Lim Square. Happens without fail, every weekend.
    hehe, i know this one. seen her many times already.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •