Thread: Locked....

Default Locked....

C & C ......

Default Re: Locked....

In shots like that, its more advisable to kill the perspective and just shoot it perpendicular to the door. This helps to add visual impact and draws attention to the subject. Its slightly overexposed. Bring it down by half-stop to make the colours stand out more and avoid overexposure on the chains.

Quote Originally Posted by PointBlue
    In shots like that, its more advisable to kill the perspective and just shoot it perpendicular to the door. This helps to add visual impact and draws attention to the subject. Its slightly overexposed. Bring it down by half-stop to make the colours stand out more and avoid overexposure on the chains.

Thanks your coment... but on my monitor and my cam LCD the Exposure just ok...beside this, i have took few angle on the lock but i found the potrait way and the landscape way make the pic feel flat...

personally i'd say at least 1 stop.

Quote Originally Posted by hugoleong
    .... i have took few angle on the lock but i found the potrait way and the landscape way make the pic feel flat...

you need to come back at a different time of day when the sun is low and shadows are long. Learn to spot situations like these.