Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1001

Thread: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

  1. #41
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    u c.. my skills sucks.. tats y u onli scribble on toilet walls.. not fit even to b advertised outside... wat do to...

    me not espn the pro aka king mah.. .
    In case you don't know, toilet walls are the most often seen regularly, the best way to advertise because people spend a lot of time in toilet... those newspaper etc, people see already throw liao.

    Scribbles never fade away




    Btw, if really have I pass to you liao...

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    u c.. my skills sucks.. tats y u onli scribble on toilet walls.. not fit even to b advertised outside... wat do to...

    me not espn the pro aka king mah.. .
    u no need advert also got alot ppl asking liao leh.

  3. #43

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    In case you don't know, toilet walls are the most often seen regularly, the best way to advertise because people spend a lot of time in toilet... those newspaper etc, people see already throw liao.

    Scribbles never fade away




    Btw, if really have I pass to you liao...

    really ar ? u dun wan to take meh ?

  4. #44

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    u no need advert also got alot ppl asking liao leh.
    no leh..........

    me not igloo photography leh..
    http://www.igloophotography.com/

  5. #45
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    really ar ? u dun wan to take meh ?
    Don't feel like shooting AD/main liao, just let me tag along PA you can liao

  6. #46
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    no leh..........

    me not igloo photography leh..
    http://www.igloophotography.com/
    Cannot anyhow list SHEN/PRO's website here Wait he blast you with lightning.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Don't feel like shooting AD/main liao, just let me tag along PA you can liao
    cos u advanced liao mah..................

  8. #48
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    cos u advanced liao mah..................
    No lah, I no PRO DSLR like you, cannot shoot AD/main I using only CoolPix S4 (refer to my sig).



    Onz bo? I PA you?

  9. #49

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Cannot anyhow list SHEN/PRO's website here Wait he blast you with lightning.
    ooops................ siao liao................

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    cos u advanced liao mah..................
    simi igloo?

    I also want to PA Will leh . can?

  11. #51

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    No lah, I no PRO DSLR like you, cannot shoot AD/main I using only CoolPix S4 (refer to my sig).



    Onz bo? I PA you?

    cannot lah.. how can let king PA me...........cannot b so disrespectful

  12. #52

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    simi igloo?

    I also want to PA Will leh . can?

    i wan to PA u first leh..
    pls pls pls pls pls pls pls ..................

  13. #53
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    ooops................ siao liao................
    Quick, remove his website maybe the SHEN will bless you

  14. #54
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    cannot lah.. how can let king PA me...........cannot b so disrespectful
    Who king? I espn, not king

    I prefer to shoot back up, more fun, can talk to the ah yees, get their numbers, do TFCD...

    Ooops...

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i wan to PA u first leh..
    pls pls pls pls pls pls pls ..................

    liew... i ask first hor!

  16. #56
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    liew... i ask first hor!
    Wah lao two PROs wanting to PA each other, no wonder newbies like me never get a chance

  17. #57

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Who king? I espn, not king

    I prefer to shoot back up, more fun, can talk to the ah yees, get their numbers, do TFCD...

    Ooops...


    no one will dispute the fact that u r king leh..

    if ah yees no pretty then how ?

  18. #58
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    no one will dispute the fact that u r king leh..

    if ah yees no pretty then how ?
    Then I hit on the bride lor.

    Ooops.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    liew... i ask first hor!

    but but but butbut........ i newbie leh...............

  20. #60

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XLVI (46) - yklim 45:1041 "wow... so quiet here.."

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao two PROs wanting to PA each other, no wonder newbies like me never get a chance

    the king aka espn already next level liao...........

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •