Thread: Court House

Default Court House

newbies....please comment
    using Canon A85

Default Re: Court House

The canon can be improved on. It gives me a bit of neither-here-nor-there feeling. Maybe use the wide side and snap more from the side to give perspective?

ok will try to practise more ....
    thank you for your comment

I'm new here too.

Not sure what the "subject" is that you're trying to capture. Seems to me to be more like a holiday snapshot to say "I've been here". Maybe having less subjects in the picture will help to give it more meaning.

The other thing is the pic seems a bit "bright". Did you do any photo editing? I'm also having a similar problem with general brightness on my Minolta A1. Haven't worked out how to solve that one yet though.

Cheers!
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Cap_Dingo
    I'm new here too.

Not sure what the "subject" is that you're trying to capture. Seems to me to be more like a holiday snapshot to say "I've been here". Maybe having less subjects in the picture will help to give it more meaning.

The other thing is the pic seems a bit "bright". Did you do any photo editing? I'm also having a similar problem with general brightness on my Minolta A1. Haven't worked out how to solve that one yet though.

Cheers!
    Andrew
    TQ for your comment. done some mistake in this picture..will try to practise more.
    yes this picture is edited version i think i adjust the brightness too much .