Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 940

Thread: Yishun people pls stand up II

  1. #381
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    For the convenience of everyone, we'll go to Sheares Bridge bah. Let's meet at City Link BreadTalk at 7.15pm[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/QUOTE]

    Ok... see u there.
    Eugene

  2. #382
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...76#post2371876

    >> Eric, I really like is Studio shoot.

  3. #383
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...76#post2371876

    >> Eric, I really like is Studio shoot.
    u like the shoot or the model ah? ha ha..

    Anyway, Nic, I found something else you will definitely like.

    This
    Eugene

  4. #384
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by eugeneceh
    u like the shoot or the model ah? ha ha..

    Anyway, Nic, I found something else you will definitely like.

    This
    http://www.photoshelter.com/lbx/ligh...6pagtotal%3D25

    Thank bro. Love you.
    Touching and amazing photography, I wish I was here to do the shooting.
    Last edited by nicholas68; 11th August 2006 at 05:30 PM.

  5. #385

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    ORD loh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Nic n Eric ... u two missed the fun, damn !!

    Tonight has been a GREAT night, lotsa shouts n screams n HIGHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u guys !!!!!
    Last edited by West_ray; 12th August 2006 at 01:42 AM.

  6. #386
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    are we going to see fireworks again tonight??? suppose to be the BEST!!!! I thot last night was best...
    see my portfolio, for your comments.

  7. #387

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    are we going to see fireworks again tonight??? suppose to be the BEST!!!! I thot last night was best...
    i actually supposed to go with my friends tonight, but i just get to know that there's a meeting for me later at 2pm !! OT on Sat liao !!!! and i slept at 4am this morning ... wah lau damn sianz ... Xing, u try RH, he might be going.

  8. #388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    today camp where?

  9. #389
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    I just woke up. Yawnz... I am going out soon to shoot my rugby match. Jim, you interested? Call me if you are. If you all going tonight, I join you guys... Means I have to bring my tripod to the rugby match.
    Eugene

  10. #390
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Event: NUS Triathlon 2006
    Date: Tomorrow 13 August 2006
    Time: Morning
    Place: East Coast Park Car Park E2 near Food Centre
    (can go eat breakfast, lunch there)

    For more info, click on the link in the header.

    Attendees:
    1. Eugene
    2. Xing (maybe?)
    3. Jim (no choice? ha ha...)
    4.
    5.

    JP and Nic cannot. Ray says no cam.
    Eugene

  11. #391

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Westlife in Asia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kian, Shane, Nicky and Mark have just announced a handful of dates that will take them to Asia in September.

    The guys will be playing a series of massive arenas when they visit the Philippines, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Indonesia from the 4th September.

    They will be in Singapore Indoor Stadium on 08 Sep 2006 !!!!!

    http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1096

    OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS FOR YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY THEY'RE COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *hence i might be postponing my purchase of D70s to a later date so i can save $$$ for the concert .... !!!
    Last edited by West_ray; 13th August 2006 at 04:09 AM.

  12. #392
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    *hence i might be postponing my purchase of D70s to a later date so i can save $$$ for the concert .... !!!
    Dont you need a camera to take pictures of your fav group??? BBB first then save for tickets lah... how much a ticket gonna cost? 100+ only wat...
    see my portfolio, for your comments.

  13. #393

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    Dont you need a camera to take pictures of your fav group??? BBB first then save for tickets lah... how much a ticket gonna cost? 100+ only wat...
    when comes to Westlife ... photography can throw one side lor !!!!!!!!!! i borrow R1 from nic lor ...

  14. #394
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    when comes to Westlife ... photography can throw one side lor !!!!!!!!!! i borrow R1 from nic lor ...
    No problems.

    Last night before going to see the firework. I went around pennsulia arounf to see see look look. I belevie a lot of D70 and D70s is throwing out.

  15. #395
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    I have manage to contact a group of Chinese opera who is willing to let me go there to do some back stage shooting. Anybody interested to go.

  16. #396

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    I have manage to contact a group of Chinese opera who is willing to let me go there to do some back stage shooting. Anybody interested to go.
    me me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #397

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    I have manage to contact a group of Chinese opera who is willing to let me go there to do some back stage shooting. Anybody interested to go.
    When is it ?

  18. #398
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,724

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by fatjp
    When is it ?
    Wednesday 4pm. can go to the back for the stage to shoot when they are perparing for the next show. PM me if you can go

    > Roy, i guess you are working sorry bro unless you want to take MC but not good since you just start working.

  19. #399

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas68
    Wednesday 4pm. can go to the back for the stage to shoot when they are perparing for the next show. PM me if you can go

    > Roy, i guess you are working sorry bro unless you want to take MC but not good since you just start working.
    okok !!! then i'll skip it bah!!! mon to sat is dedicated to my work ~~

  20. #400

    Default Re: Yishun people pls stand up II

    ok i know i'm lame ....

    YSS debut album, available at all good music stores ...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •