Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irresponsible Buyer

Blog Entries

Default Re: Irresponsible Buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft
    Errr., can we give negative rating ? Something like -15/100%?
    possible to give negative rating... options are -1, 0, 1.

however, if ratings are worth anything to you, you might be afraid of giving a -1 rating to someone, of fear that "tit-for-tat" they'd give you one back. who's right, who's wrong? no one else would know, only to know that you both have negative scores.

but if one person consistently gets negative ratings, then the rest of us would know... but by then, the joker probably change nick already!!

boo man true. i know how was/is the feeling too. not only on buying selling, but any meeting with some1 who does the same thing. sometimes u will really feel like u want to beat down his guards, bash till u couldnt bash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus jACK
    possible to give negative rating... options are -1, 0, 1.

however, if ratings are worth anything to you, you might be afraid of giving a -1 rating to someone, of fear that "tit-for-tat" they'd give you one back. who's right, who's wrong? no one else would know, only to know that you both have negative scores.

but if one person consistently gets negative ratings, then the rest of us would know... but by then, the joker probably change nick already!!
    that's why i seldom/never deal with people who have low longevity and post count
    eat. drink. shoot

True true, I notice that these incidents are usually caused by new members with <20 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    that's why i seldom/never deal with people who have low longevity and post count

i didnt know that helps.so i will max out my activity.

Quote Originally Posted by knpan
    i didnt know that helps.so i will max out my activity.
    u max out ur activity but longevity is still there.
    eat. drink. shoot

i am a young boy so people will trust me. ok bye

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    True true, I notice that these incidents are usually caused by new members with <20 posts.
    Ditto.

Price crashers, bad buyers, bad sellers. Whilst its good to place faith in the integrity of another, there are still some chao kuan ppl who take advantage.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    agree.

u never know what exactly happened. it is easy to assume that the buyer purposely fly kite. maybe the buyer has some relative who suddenly got involved in an accident and is in ICU and he ruched to malaysia to peer visit.. u also dunno.
    I understand that there may have been something that could have caused him not to show up, but it does not change the fact that he did not even have the courtesy to inform the seller of the situation. I think in that situation the seller would have been compassionate, if he was given a call or sms.

But to have the seller sms him almost 24 hours later and for him(buyer) to say crap like, I forgot... I was in Malaysia, that just does not do it for me.

Inexcusable behavior.

If this guy wants to defend himsef and explain his actions, let him do it here. I would love to hear his excuse(s).

that sucks. time is important for everyone and i would encourage that you sound the rat out.

vince123123
    Guests

When the person is not named, he will have no inclination to explain anything.

Sometimes, when a person is not named, he may not even know that he is the one being referred to!

Quote Originally Posted by hondasleeper
    If this guy wants to defend himsef and explain his actions, let him do it here. I would love to hear his excuse(s).

take it easy, no point nagging....

social sales and marketing experience tells me.... if u open shop to sell your business.... you'll met all kinds of customers.... if you're not use to if today, you had to be use to it someday.... just bear with it and let's go on.............

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    agree.

u never know what exactly happened. it is easy to assume that the buyer purposely fly kite. maybe the buyer has some relative who suddenly got involved in an accident and is in ICU and he ruched to malaysia to peer visit.. u also dunno.
    Brother, I do agree with you that there is such a possibility. Like what I had said earlier, you can choose to cancel or change the time/date of the deal provided that a courtesy sms/call is given to the seller. I am ok with last min cancellation, etc as long as you inform me.

He didn't even bother to sms/call me for the whole of Sat to explain his situation until Sunday when I smsed him. Imagine if I didn't sms him on Sun, do you think that he will sms me to explain? He has to wait for me to sms him, and then simply replied an answer that he has forgotten about it. This is unbelievable when I had smsed him on Sat, just 2 hours before the deal to remind him of the time, and he had acknowledged it.

Like what you had mentioned - if he really has urgent matter to settle in Malaysia. He has one whole Sat + Sun afternoon to sms me to explain his situation. However, this was not done.

He has to wait for me to sms him on Sun afternoon to ask him what was happening. Maybe he thought that I did not sms him on Sat, so that he can totally forget about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Not really true. He has 257 post counts.

Quote Originally Posted by hondasleeper
    I understand that there may have been something that could have caused him not to show up, but it does not change the fact that he did not even have the courtesy to inform the seller of the situation. I think in that situation the seller would have been compassionate, if he was given a call or sms.

But to have the seller sms him almost 24 hours later and for him(buyer) to say crap like, I forgot... I was in Malaysia, that just does not do it for me.

Inexcusable behavior.

That's the whole issue. He has 24 hours to explain but he didn't. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    take it easy, no point nagging....

social sales and marketing experience tells me.... if u open shop to sell your business.... you'll met all kinds of customers.... if you're not use to if today, you had to be use to it someday.... just bear with it and let's go on.............
    Brother, I am not pissed off nor angry with such a person. Why waste my energy on him. I put on this thread in order to highlight to members that be it buyers / sellers, we should have the basic courtesy to inform either party of any changes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    When the person is not named, he will have no inclination to explain anything.

Sometimes, when a person is not named, he may not even know that he is the one being referred to!
    Sorry for not mentioning that person's name as I was too busy. Just for everyone benefit, his nickname is ronaldjace. He has sold a few items before in CS. Interestingly, he has received a negative rating from a buyer - puakkui. He commented that ronaldjace is a "Liar and not honest! not responsible! not recomended seller".

Now then I know that he has such a rating before. Too bad that I forgot to check his rating prior confirming the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Brother, I am not pissed off nor angry with such a person. Why waste my energy on him. I put on this thread in order to highlight to members that be it buyers / sellers, we should have the basic courtesy to inform either party of any changes, etc.

Sorry for not mentioning that person's name as I was too busy. Just for everyone benefit, his nickname is ronaldjace. He has sold a few items before in CS. Interestingly, he has received a negative rating from a buyer - puakkui. He commented that ronaldjace is a "Liar and not honest! not responsible! not recomended seller".

Now then I know that he has such a rating before. Too bad that I forgot to check his rating prior confirming the deal.
    time for u to give him a bad rating lor..
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by USM

His avatar of himself is ....

Quote Originally Posted by Klose

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Handsome boh?

puakkui, how to find that notorious ulikmadiq guy? i want to find how notorious he is.

I feel that some of the ppl on the B&S thread very cheap skate. Want to squeeze blood out of stones.

I have learnt not to pamper buyers, like going to their near their place to trade, some after meeting up, tries their luck to take advantage of you, like want to bargain further etc. Some got car yet so selfish want you to walk to a place convenient for them, while i am taking public transport.

Some worst, email me offers to reduce the selling item's price (already inexpensive) & ask whether can deliver to his house a not?

Another one i sold a cheap entry level camera powered by 2 AA batteries, my ad clearly didn't state comes with any rechargeable battery set, the buyer dun know why assume got !?!? Before meeting up he learnt dun have & said dun want to buy liao.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast