Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

  1. #1

    Default Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Need to have my earphones looked at. Warranty is one year hor?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    one year warranty

    here's the svc centre:
    Website www.sennheiserasia.com
    Address 438B Alexandra Road
    # 01-06/08 Alexandra Technopark
    Singapore 119968
    Phone (+65) 6-2735202
    Fax (+65) 6-2735038

    taken from
    http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...ntry=Singapore

    May I know which earphones that's problematic?
    Maybe not really worth the trouble going there. LOL

  3. #3

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by squalle
    one year warranty

    here's the svc centre:
    Website www.sennheiserasia.com
    Address 438B Alexandra Road
    # 01-06/08 Alexandra Technopark
    Singapore 119968
    Phone (+65) 6-2735202
    Fax (+65) 6-2735038

    taken from
    http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...ntry=Singapore

    May I know which earphones that's problematic?
    Maybe not really worth the trouble going there. LOL
    Thanks. Tried calling them but there's no answer. Guess they don't work on Sats.
    It's only a MX500 white but I bought it only in Jan. I live near there so it's I guess it's worth a try.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    What is the problem with your ear-phones?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    What is the problem with your ear-phones?
    There's no sound from my left ear piece.

  6. #6
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    have you tried it on other mp3 players? i have one mp3 player that has a problem with the left channel and no sound comes out from it..
    eat. drink. shoot

  7. #7

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    have you tried it on other mp3 players? i have one mp3 player that has a problem with the left channel and no sound comes out from it..
    Nope just tested my headphones on it. MP3 player is fine. Earphone's left channel is a goner. Boohoo~

  8. #8
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian
    There's no sound from my left ear piece.
    Ya, in such a case, a trip to the service center is warranted.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    I wonder if its worth it to service my old HD490.. its considered consumer grade.. hehe...
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  10. #10

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    I wonder if its worth it to service my old HD490.. its considered consumer grade.. hehe...
    wat's wrong with ur 490?
    if only wiring problem, IMO, it's easy to solve it on your own.
    if driver(s) spoilt, then I think it's better to buy new headphones.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Nah i think its wire plus the fact that the foam pads have ompletely de-composed hehe.. maybe get them to replace the pads,, clean out the dirvers and replace the cable..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  12. #12
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Ya, in such a case, a trip to the service center is warranted.
    When during purchase, did they say tat the MX500 got 1 yr warranty? I dun think MX500 got 1 yr warranty. No deal lah, just throw & got to buy again.

    But i am sceptical abt their CX-300 i read got 2 yrs warranty... really meh? Though it cost a bomb, depending on where you buy anything from $112 (S.L.S Hung Bro) to $149 (Funan Centre)...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  13. #13
    Senior Member +evenstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore / United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,655

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    Nah i think its wire plus the fact that the foam pads have ompletely de-composed hehe.. maybe get them to replace the pads,, clean out the dirvers and replace the cable..
    the cost can buy a new one alr..
    eat. drink. shoot

  14. #14

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Is there a place where i can sell off a senn mic? Ive got once piece thats a shortgun mic that i wanna sell but its super hard to find a buyer.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian View Post
    Need to have my earphones looked at. Warranty is one year hor?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sennheiser Service Centre
    438B Alexandra Road, #01-06/08, Alexandra TechoPark, Singapore 119968
    +65 6273 5202
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From : Desai
    KRISHNA ENTERPRISE PTE LTD
    www.krishna.com.sg

  16. #16

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian View Post
    Thanks. Tried calling them but there's no answer. Guess they don't work on Sats.
    It's only a MX500 white but I bought it only in Jan. I live near there so it's I guess it's worth a try.
    Actually, if it is just a wire problem, just dismantle the left driver housing and resolder the wires. I did this quite often on my previous AKG headphones.

    If it is a busted driver unit, you willl have to replace it. Which means, send your headphones back to Sennheiser Service Centre.
    Last edited by photobum; 22nd September 2008 at 07:26 AM.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Is there a Sennheiser service center of sorts in Singapore?

    I've been to the service center a few times since I work around there. The service is . They don't simply charge you for replacement of parts and if the part doesn't need replacement, they'll tell you. So far I had very good experience with them.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •