Thread: Newbie here interested in photo takin.....would like to seek help......

fReaKiNg~bAbY
    Guests

Default Newbie here interested in photo takin.....would like to seek help......

Hi.......i'm a newbie here.....someone whos interested in photo taking........would like to noe where can i learn more abt photography.....like is there any place tat conducted courses???i like to take pics of babies........they r so cute......haha...........

thanx for all the seniors help first.........

Default Re: Newbie here interested in photo takin.....would like to seek help......

Quote Originally Posted by fReaKiNg~bAbY
    Hi.......i'm a newbie here.....someone whos interested in photo taking........would like to noe where can i learn more abt photography.....like is there any place tat conducted courses???i like to take pics of babies........they r so cute......haha...........

thanx for all the seniors help first.........
    Hi there,

Welcome to Clubsnap for a start.

Not sure about taking pictures of babies, but if you want courses, I will recommend Photographic Society of Singapore.

BTW, do take some time to read up some of the rules and regulations in this forum to make this a good community to be in.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Default Re: Newbie here interested in photo takin.....would like to seek help......

yup yup, the PSS is good.
    D70s-er Since 2005

Welcome to the forums My advice is just to get a few books to learn basics then shoot shoot shoot for practice and self-critique..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

read up (starting with your camera manual), join the outings, ask questions.
    btw, tell us about the equipment you have.

Quote Originally Posted by fReaKiNg~bAbY
    i like to take pics of babies........they r so cute......haha...........

do not use flash photography on newborns and infants.

Just remember to shoot more. Learn faster that way.

Another place to check out would be... www.objectifs.com.sg

A wide range of courses for the newbie to advanced user.

The are many courses to teach you have to take pictures for babes, but not babies.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    The are many courses to teach you have to take pictures for babes, but not babies.
    When babies grow up they become babes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    When babies grow up they become babes?
    maybe some grow up become hunk?!!

maybe some grow up become hunk?!!
    And a few babies like you become Pro.

anyway to the thread starter, just learn basic photography first, than learn about portraitures.
    for babies and pets, both are equally difficult subjects, need lot patients, so far have not come arcoss any course for that.

anyway to the thread starter, just learn basic photography first, than learn about portraitures.
    for babies and pets, both are equally difficult subjects, need lot patients, so far have not come arcoss any course for that.
    I can confirm that statement Its takes patience to shoot pets. The trick is to anticipate your subjects movement and plan ahead. There are timw where you will need the help of the owner/parent to set-up the shot. This was the case when i was shooting this hyperactive kitten . I can provide tips on pet photos if you want. Just drop me a PM..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

if u really ned join course .. u can find PSS, SLCC or Safra .......