Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Some photos of LiJiang (YunNan, China)

  1. #1

    Default Some photos of LiJiang (YunNan, China)







    For More photos:

    Click Here

  2. #2

    Default

    Wonderful, scenic pics! Your gallery is impressive too. Thanks for sharing!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Very Nice!!! Really Nice !!!

    How you find the S2Pro?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by serendipity
    Very Nice!!! Really Nice !!!

    How you find the S2Pro?
    that explains the ridiculously good colours... provia skies...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by azone
    Wonderful, scenic pics! Your gallery is impressive too. Thanks for sharing!
    I bought my S2 3 months ago. So far I am really satisfied with it, especially the out of camera result.

  6. #6

    Default

    English version was just updated.

  7. #7

    Default

    Hi Ardis,
    Great pics! Were u on your own or did u follow a tour group when u went there?

    ..NuTs..

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by nuts
    Hi Ardis,
    Great pics! Were u on your own or did u follow a tour group when u went there?

    ..NuTs..
    Hi nuts.. I went there by myself. There are quite a lot of wonderful places where tour will not go, because the road is not so good, and the trip will be a little bit tough...

  9. #9

    Default

    Greetings Ardis! Are u from China? Glad to see some nice pictures on your site. Keep up the good work

    Regards,
    Tom

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    Greetings Ardis! Are u from China? Glad to see some nice pictures on your site. Keep up the good work

    Regards,
    Tom
    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for visiting my website. Yah, I am from China. And I know that there are some ppl here from China too, right?

    Best wishes
    Ardis

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by Ardis


    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for visiting my website. Yah, I am from China. And I know that there are some ppl here from China too, right?

    Best wishes
    Ardis
    I am one of the guys from China, and I have met another two before. So we are not alone huh? Any gals?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx


    that explains the ridiculously good colours... provia skies...
    brilliant!!!!
    sooooooooooooo colourful. oh man....am i starting to regret not choosing the s2pro???

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by Ardis


    Hi nuts.. I went there by myself. There are quite a lot of wonderful places where tour will not go, because the road is not so good, and the trip will be a little bit tough...
    I know.. tours usually just touch & go, and I avoid them most of the time... but some places are difficult to DIY...
    Anyway, thanks for the info...

    ..NuTs..

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Ardis - great photos !!

    Where is your alma mater ?

    cheers,

    senhwei
    My Website | Flickr | Canon 7D | Canon 30D | Olympus E-PL1

  15. #15

    Default

    Hi Ardis ,

    Impressive collection...

  16. #16

    Default

    Originally posted by senhwei
    Ardis - great photos !!

    Where is your alma mater ?

    cheers,

    senhwei
    Hi Senhwei,

    Thanks for visiting my website. My alma mater is in Hang Zhou city. Its name is ZheJiang University. If you know the West Lake, then you should know Hang Zhou as well. It is the capital of ZheJiang province and very near to Shanghai and SuZhou.

    Best wishes
    Ardis

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen

    I am one of the guys from China, and I have met another two before. So we are not alone huh? Any gals?
    nice one
    esp the third one
    the actual place also nice sia

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •