View Poll Results: Where do you go for good Bak Chor Mee?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • North

    0 0%
  • South

    1 3.70%
  • East

    13 48.15%
  • West

    1 3.70%
  • Town

    8 29.63%
  • Huh? What's Bak Chor Mee??

    4 14.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Bcm

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    used to have this pretender bcm at my old home behind sionglim temple... thought: wah lao new stall got kids running ard sure cmi one. well the supermkt meatballs were normal but wow the sauce.... man the sauce... extra garlic extra spring onion with a slight burnt taste made it taste DAMn good...
    sigh that's 7+ years ago...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx
    used to have this pretender bcm at my old home behind sionglim temple... thought: wah lao new stall got kids running ard sure cmi one. well the supermkt meatballs were normal but wow the sauce.... man the sauce... extra garlic extra spring onion with a slight burnt taste made it taste DAMn good...
    sigh that's 7+ years ago...
    7 years ago....

    Wolf, not very fantastic, but ... try it!!

  3. #23
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    It must be this thread. No wonder so many of the members who turned up for SEED moments ago had BCM for din din.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    East, SG
    Posts
    2,641

    Default

    The one at Marina Food Centre (the non-aircon one) has been touted as one of the best. The queue is ridiculously long most of the times, but it's worth the wait!

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    It must be this thread. No wonder so many of the members who turned up for SEED moments ago had BCM for din din.
    Yah lor.. this thread got me craving for it really badly...
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Togu... you're making me hungry with this thread.

    Does the basement foodcourt @ Peninsular Basement serve decent BCM?
    I tried it, not too bad.

    Regards
    CK

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by canturn
    The one at Marina Food Centre (the non-aircon one) has been touted as one of the best. The queue is ridiculously long most of the times, but it's worth the wait!
    The one at the corner selling the "Ah Nan" little wok noodle? Hrm, that's good too, but looking at the queue....


    Heh, I noticed too, quite a lot of Bak Chor Mee eater tonite...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by togu


    The one at the corner selling the "Ah Nan" little wok noodle? Hrm, that's good too, but looking at the queue....


    Heh, I noticed too, quite a lot of Bak Chor Mee eater tonite...
    The BCM stall(s) have you to thank. Better go claim your free BCM.

    Regards
    CK

  9. #29

    Default

    no one tried balestier's one?
    got dried flat fish or whatever u call it

    damm power!
    its near the 7'eleven (the part of balestier nearer to thomson road)

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by togu


    The one at the corner selling the "Ah Nan" little wok noodle? Hrm, that's good too, but looking at the queue....


    Heh, I noticed too, quite a lot of Bak Chor Mee eater tonite...
    I think he meant to say the one at Rasa Marina, not the air-con food court. Its very famous, I think the one at SLS might be one of the branches of this stall. There is another at Paradiz Centre basement food court. 2 of the 3 got the same stall name (something like South Bridge BCM), can't remember which. Its a very famous old brand of BCM
    Last edited by Acieed; 24th December 2002 at 01:50 AM.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Northern Singapore
    Posts
    562

    Default

    yup..should really try the one at Victoria St like Wilkoh recommended ! *bagus! another one u can try out is at Bugis Food Court...last food stall on the left. The Bak Chor Mee there is pretty popular also. *yummy )
    Believe it. And it will be so.

  12. #32

    Default

    Originally posted by Acieed

    I think he meant to say the one at Rasa Marina, not the air-con food court. Its very famous, I think the one at SLS might be one of the branches of this stall. There is another at Paradiz Centre basement food court. 2 of the 3 got the same stall name (something like South Bridge BCM), can't remember which. Its a very famous old brand of BCM
    Argg...IC, the one at the food court outside. Yes, that's good!

    Yum Yum.....

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Somewhere in the East
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Originally posted by canturn
    The one at Marina Food Centre (the non-aircon one) has been touted as one of the best. The queue is ridiculously long most of the times, but it's worth the wait!
    Second that!!!

  14. #34
    Member agws1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    North East Singapore
    Posts
    365

    Talking What about out of Town.

    Hi,

    Anyone tried the new one at Balestier Road? They are at that funny coffeeshop painted in Tiger Beer colors. Nearer to Thomson Road, you can't miss it. They use egg noodles instead of the usual cheaper alkali noodles and the Chili paste tastes very fresh and SEDAP.
    The stock is very well made and very very sweet from bones. Try it and let me know what you think.

    Regards
    Alfred

  15. #35

    Default Re: What about out of Town.

    Originally posted by rebalf
    Hi,

    Anyone tried the new one at Balestier Road? They are at that funny coffeeshop painted in Tiger Beer colors. Nearer to Thomson Road, you can't miss it. They use egg noodles instead of the usual cheaper alkali noodles and the Chili paste tastes very fresh and SEDAP.
    The stock is very well made and very very sweet from bones. Try it and let me know what you think.

    Regards
    Alfred


    Balestier... hrm, that's not as far as Bedok, anyone tried that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •