Thread: Developing Quality at JE Mrt Kodak

Default Developing Quality at JE Mrt Kodak

Haloz People. Was thinking of developing some S8R pics for SYPA at the Kodak shop at Jurong East MRT. The one right beside the escalators. Do any of you have any experience from that shop before? How's the quality like? Don't wish to walk in without knowing how it is and walk out disappointed after forkign out so much $$$$$

Please advice. Thanks! Might help if you recommend some good shops that charge about $5 or $6 for one S8R prints. Some places quoted me $8 and $9.50. I'm too broke to go there!

Default Re: Developing Quality at JE Mrt Kodak

Quote Originally Posted by DodoAngel
    Haloz People. Was thinking of developing some S8R pics for SYPA at the Kodak shop at Jurong East MRT. The one right beside the escalators. Do any of you have any experience from that shop before? How's the quality like? Don't wish to walk in without knowing how it is and walk out disappointed after forkign out so much $$$$$

Please advice. Thanks! Might help if you recommend some good shops that charge about $5 or $6 for one S8R prints. Some places quoted me $8 and $9.50. I'm too broke to go there!
    Grace Digital @ Sunset way - $3

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showpost....&postcount=377

Default Re: Developing Quality at JE Mrt Kodak

Quote Originally Posted by Klose

Grace Digital has my vote too and conviently i live minutes away