Thread: Looking For A Replacement For Singapore Street Festival 2006 Photographer

Exclamation Looking For A Replacement For Singapore Street Festival 2006 Photographer

Hello all,

I am a registered photographer at SSF 06. But my CC called me up last night to ask for my photography service to their event on this Saturday, 10th June 2006, 10am to 3pm. It will crash with my registered timing of Saturday, 10th June 2006, 1pm to 5 pm.

Anyone would like to take over me? I will pass the badge and lanyard plus the 2 CDs over to him/her on Friday.

Regards,
    Jack

Default Re: Looking For A Replacement For Singapore Street Festival 2006 Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011
    Hello all,

I am a registered photographer at SSF 06. But my CC called me up last night to ask for my photography service to their event on this Saturday, 10th June 2006, 10am to 3pm. It will crash with my registered timing of Saturday, 10th June 2006, 1pm to 5 pm.

Anyone would like to take over me? I will pass the badge and lanyard plus the 2 CDs over to him/her on Friday.

Regards,
    Jack
    Job taken...
    eat. drink. shoot

Default Re: Looking For A Replacement For Singapore Street Festival 2006 Photographer

Upz this thread...

+_evenstar is injuried... He cant take over me tomorrow... (On behalf of all from CS and Cactus FC, I wish him a speedy recovery...)

Anyone wish to take over me? The badge and CDs are still with him...

Regards,
    Jack