View Poll Results: Do you squint your other eye when u look thru the VF?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    37 50.68%
  • No

    17 23.29%
  • Sometimes

    19 26.03%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

  1. #21
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade150
    actually if u use ur left eye, ur whole face tend to be in contact with the camera body. imagine ur nose oil on ur buttons. EW.
    nope it never happens to me even though i always use the left eye to see through the VF. because the thumb is always around that area and it acts as a "temporaily blocker". but when my friends try out and using their left eye, the nose oil will appear on the lcd protecter. oh man

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Quote Originally Posted by knpan
    nope it never happens to me even though i always use the left eye to see through the VF. because the thumb is always around that area and it acts as a "temporaily blocker". but when my friends try out and using their left eye, the nose oil will appear on the lcd protecter. oh man
    If I use my left eye, my head will pan a bit to the right. I am afraid later I will get neck problem . Not comfortable...

    Regards,
    Arto.

  3. #23
    Senior Member knpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft
    If I use my left eye, my head will pan a bit to the right. I am afraid later I will get neck problem . Not comfortable...

    Regards,
    Arto.

    that wouldnt be, as your arms move, not your head switching position.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Used to, but training not to now ever since I used a nikon DK-17m with rubber eye cup adapted to my 350D viewfinder. The view is much bigger and more comfortable now.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West to East
    Posts
    290

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    In the beginning, yes. But now didn't even notice whether I squint or not. It's more of 2nd nature to look through the VF now....

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Hmm... .

    Maybe must use those pirate's one eye closer when take photos .

    Regards,
    Arto.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade150
    actually if u use ur left eye, ur whole face tend to be in contact with the camera body. imagine ur nose oil on ur buttons. EW.
    Need to buy blotting paper to clean camera lor..
    When I do right, no one remembers. When I do wrong, no one ever forgets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •