Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cat Lovers please help... What to do with a week old kitten?

Default Re: Cat Lovers please help... What to do with a week old kitten?

Sad to hear the passing of the poor baby kitten...

But at least it had the chance to experience the kindness and love of you two for the past few days.

Take care, mebbe there will be another kitten that'll pop into your lives soon....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Gladyslim
    Guests

Kevin, I am sorry to hear about that. I experienced the same incident 5weeks ago. I found 3 kittens, and 1 of them couldn't make it. It suffered the same way as yours... it hurt to watch how helpless it's been. The incident discourages us to continue with the other 2 kittens... But i couldnt bear to leave it. As a responsible person, my boyfriend and I showered them with a lot of love and luckily they are still survivind till today.

I am glad that there's kind soul like you that save kittens.... Please do not give up on saving orphaned kittens the next time you see it... =)

1. Animalac Plus milk powder (only used abt 5 spoons)
    2. Nursing bottle. (only used 3 times)
    3. A bottle of cleansing lotion for the kitten (used once)
    4. A tube of ointment for the kitten. (used once)

Since you do not need these items for the time being, you can give them to me as I am keeping orphaned kittens as well. =)

To Gladys, do be alert as this time is the most crucial for the kittens. They can be healthy now and fade away next. So be on alert and keep watch at all times. If need be bring to vet, Clinic For Pets, Geylang Ave 3, Blk 1015, 01-141 Tel:67451337 is reasonable in terms of pricing and is cheaper than most vets. Also the vets there are kind towards strays and non branded pets. Dont ever have the idea that you can't afford vet fees and try to do diy. I made that mistake years ago when I was a student and the kitten died.

Presently I am also caring for a 3 week old kitten.Yeah yeah I know I said not to touch the kitty and etc... well I found this one dumped in the rubbish chute. Blind and alone. Well guess sometimes the one upstairs makes you eat your words.

Hi Glady, I am David, not Kevin

Your kitten looks so adorable, if mine was still around, so be so cute too i guess

Sorry, but i have given all the items to another colleague, who is also a cat lovers, got over 10 cats at home!!

Hope your kittens will grow up strong...

Cheers..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345