Thread: Where to print brochure (double-side, color)

Default Where to print brochure (double-side, color)

I'm have to print something for my project (A3 size) and it has to be a double-side print with full-color on quality paper. I have the document in .pdf and it's on a CD. I just need 2 copies.

So I'm looking for a friendly printing shop that will cater to students; preferably in the Central side or East of Singapore. Can recommend some to me?

Default Re: Where to print brochure (double-side, color)

hmmmm, print a small amount, dunno will cheap or not...

can try shops around bencoolen street?

there is quite a few there.
    D70s-er Since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by xray
    I'm have to print something for my project (A3 size) and it has to be a double-side print with full-color on quality paper. I have the document in .pdf and it's on a CD. I just need 2 copies.

So I'm looking for a friendly printing shop that will cater to students; preferably in the Central side or East of Singapore. Can recommend some to me?
    Sunshine Plaze. A3 printing? i think 15 to 20 bucks? Additional $1 for matt or gloss lamination.
    Got alot of printing shop there so you can do a price comparison. And if you are doing laser printing, probably choose a shop with xerox printing system.

Quote Originally Posted by kevdead
    Sunshine Plaze. A3 printing? i think 15 to 20 bucks? Additional $1 for matt or gloss lamination.
    Got alot of printing shop there so you can do a price comparison. And if you are doing laser printing, probably choose a shop with xerox printing system.
    I'm new at this, and it's my first term in school, so not really sure about the difference between the laser printing and the other kinds. What type of printing is the $15-20 one? Less than $30 is alright for me.

I know where to do simple laser color printing, but not sure about where to go for higher-quality ones.

Talking Re: Where to print brochure (double-side, color)

Try A&P Coordinator in Aljunied, it's a high quality printshop. www.apmedia.com
    Had a couple of very hi-end digital presses, can print 1 piece on glossy art paper.
    Maybe not cheap, only deal with professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Winsonapm
    Try A&P Coordinator in Aljunied, it's a high quality printshop. www.apmedia.com
    Had a couple of very hi-end digital presses, can print 1 piece on glossy art paper.
    Maybe not cheap, only deal with professionals.
    Uh uh. I'm looking for a printer that caters mainly to students. From what I know, the higher-end printers do not like dealing with students ('cause it's mainly a one-off kind of thing).

I'm going to Sunshine Plaza on Thursday to print, since most of the replies point me there. Thanks everyone.