Thread: What's so special about Manfrotto 5in1 circular reflector?

Smile What's so special about Manfrotto 5in1 circular reflector?

there is a member here who claimed he is looking for the 'Manfrotto' 5in1 circular reflector responded to my sell adv for a similiar item(though mine is brandless). I have an old Manfrotto catalogue which does not feature such an item. does anyone knows if Manfrotto has this item in their current catalogue? thanks.

Default Re: What's so special about Manfrotto 5in1 circular reflector?

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    there is a member here who claimed he is looking for the 'Manfrotto' 5in1 circular reflector responded to my sell adv for a similiar item(though mine is brandless). I have an old Manfrotto catalogue which does not feature such an item. does anyone knows if Manfrotto has this item in their current catalogue? thanks.
    I have not come across Manfrotto ever manufacture any circular reflector.

The 5 in 1s here are over priced Look out for my upcoming MO

Smile Re: What's so special about Manfrotto 5in1 circular reflector?

precisely.

one bugger who responded to my b&s for a similiar item said he was looking for a manfrotto reflector. he made an offer to buy mine before finding out the brand(mine is brandless). he chickened out of the deal claiming that the rules in CS allowed him to back out of the deal. i insisted that he direct me to the 'rules'. he could not. after much smses back and forth, he has the gut to reoffer me $10 less than his original offer. if i could through smses, i would have shown him my middle finger.

mods, don't you think it is high time to institute some b&s code of conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I have not come across Manfrotto ever manufacture any circular reflector.

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    The 5 in 1s here are over priced Look out for my upcoming MO
    eh..... when huh

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    precisely.

one bugger who responded to my b&s for a similiar item said he was looking for a manfrotto reflector. he made an offer to buy mine before finding out the brand(mine is brandless). he chickened out of the deal claiming that the rules in CS allowed him to back out of the deal. i insisted that he direct me to the 'rules'. he could not. after much smses back and forth, he has the gut to reoffer me $10 less than his original offer. if i could through smses, i would have shown him my middle finger.

mods, don't you think it is high time to institute some b&s code of conduct.
    What a joker!!

Maybe you should stick a Nikon sticker on the reflectors and sell him $50.00 more for that.

After much beating around the bush the reason for that "Law of Contract" thread becomes clear.

it is a free market, free to buy, free to sell.

you can't force anyone to buy from you or sell to you, even if you both have previously agreed in sms or pm or tel. There are some good buyers and good sellers, so as some bad one.

Dont waste your time on the bad one
    DR KOH KHO KING

Quote Originally Posted by longkangman
    eh..... when huh
    My chinese isnt that good still negotiating

Smile Re: What's so special about Manfrotto 5in1 circular reflector?

while i agree that buyers and sellers are free to negotiate, such negotiation should always be guided by integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    it is a free market, free to buy, free to sell.

you can't force anyone to buy from you or sell to you, even if you both have previously agreed in sms or pm or tel. There are some good buyers and good sellers, so as some bad one.

Dont waste your time on the bad one