Thread: Shaharadja Indo Celtic band!

Default Shaharadja Indo Celtic band!

Please C & C. Got into photography recently so pretty much a newbie. Using a Canon D350 with 75-300mm, f5.0 lens just 2 weeks back. Used PS to desaturate a bit. To me, I honestly didnt find the image sharp enough and also theres a distracting lamp shade right on her chest. Shot at esplanade on 1Jun2006. Great band from Indonesia.

Default Re: Shaharadja Indo Celtic band!

Why didn't you move?

I'm not a sharpness freak, but she seems to be moving slightly. The background isn't very good too, but the area can be a little cluttered. What is the wooden thing across here chest?

yep she is moving all the time..i cant help that. The object on her chest is a reading light for musicans to read lyrics/chart whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Why didn't you move?

I dont get you. Did you mean to say I should be moving along with her?? I was using a tripod...my hands are not that steady and wasnt using any grip.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Why didn't you move?

He meant for you to move around....so as to get rid of that distracting lamp

Quote Originally Posted by sigg
    He meant for you to move around....so as to get rid of that distracting lamp
    Oh yes I did but the pictures didnt turn out that good. Heres another link from a different angle.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=IMG_2173.jpg

Guess its my lens cant really do much with it...