Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: Is it safe to drive to JB?

Default Re: Is it safe to drive to JB?

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    everyone (in the business) knows that the organisers of such races pay off the top Police inspectors to "clear" the highway for such events for both the malaysian and sg drivers .... when there is a green flag, suddenly all the police disappear for coffee break, this is one way to allow the top ppl getting a piece of the cake. ....

So do you think if you complain to these inspectors, they bother to look into the small cases where the junior staff were involved?
    Hardly surprising. A My friend of mine sped all the way home to Penang during the last CNY and along the highway he got a few summons for speeding. I told him he must have paid a couple of hundreds if not a gram for the summons. He said he left it to his uncle who pays a senior police officer a sum of money monthly to handle any kind of problem they encounter with the law. Quite common occurence in My, he said.
    Last edited by redstorm; 4th June 2006 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ornegu
    [B[/B]
    Yeah! once they can't tow your car,they will damange your car!! u think u r smart!!!If i don't get it, I will destroy it!!
    siao if they tow away your car, the chance is that you will never get it back. If they can't tow it but damage it, I can still go for repairs, at least the cost is lower.....a few k for repairs or a few 10ks for a new car? Even with insurace claim, you would still need for fork out a rather huge sum. At most let them whack my windscreen, take away my headset, punture my tyres, scratch my paintwork only loh. Next time think out of the box and pls think further....dun look at thing on the surface and start to fire off.......it is as gd as wasting your bullets when there is no target to shoot at

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    siao if they tow away your car, the chance is that you will never get it back. If they can't tow it but damage it, I can still go for repairs, at least the cost is lower.....a few k for repairs or a few 10ks for a new car? Even with insurace claim, you would still need for fork out a rather huge sum. At most let them whack my windscreen, take away my headset, punture my tyres, scratch my paintwork only loh. Next time think out of the box and pls think further....dun look at thing on the surface and start to fire off.......it is as gd as wasting your bullets when there is no target to shoot at

Yalor, unless they set fire and burn the car....

My beloved Singaporeans,

As an ex-Malaysian I won't defend my country of birth, but I want to clarify with you that when you say MY you mean Myanmar?

This thread subject not Clear enough ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    please remove tires when parked in JB, this will avoid thefts
    they will steal things inside your car - SO DON'T GO IN ALL FORMS TRANSPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    send the car for car wash opp holiday plaza while you do the shopping.. cost about 12RM$ but remind them not to park the car at the hotel after wash just park there where they do the washing. very safe.
    why must pay MYR $12.00 to prevent a thief ?
    the best prevention is never go to a CRIMES-INFESTED COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon
    they will steal things inside your car - SO DON'T GO IN ALL FORMS TRANSPORTS
    unless your car is more than 5 years old or 2nd hand car.. chances should be lower... They normally target new car. Especially SUV like Rav 4.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    That's why don't bring any of these stuffs and only bring RM$100 in

The state of lawlessness in that country is certainly alarming - apparently the Malaysian Government doesn't recognise the problem or don't care, or perhaps they feel that it's good that the Malaysians rob the Singaporeans and then use the moeny to fuel their economy
    I RATHER THROW MY MONEY INTO THE DRAIN THAN DONATE TO ROBBERS
    I HAS NEVER BE TO MALAYSIA FOR YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie
    Dont drive there. Parked at woodlands and take public transport over is the safest.
    What a fXXX - you go there and be treated like SITTT

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Remember to wear ur poorest clothes.
    WHY MUST DOWNGRADE YOURSELF

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Again, what syndicate? Duplicate? Have you got actual proofs they actually did it?
    Kena ROBBED & kens STOLEN is the SOLID PROOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Care to share the news which you have encounter. Is it from ST or other forms of media? Where are the actual facts that MY are targetting Singapore cars. Hope to know a little more as I do drive a Singapore plate car and go into Malaysia very often. So far, after 10 years not a single incident did happend to me.

Instead of saying all that, why not find out and learn if any of this actually takes place.
    YOU ARE SAFE BECAUSE YOU ARE "CHAR TAU CHAR BEAN"

Relax guys.... as I said before this is not about Bashing malaysia. Im partly malaysian so I wont go bashing the country and I do have loads of friends and family there. In fact this October, going to Ipoh to be best man for my buddy.

Some people choose to ignore facts and hide in the sand like an orstrich. No matter what facts are brought up, it will be countered with some statement or another. And when cornered and loop holes are found in their posts, will start saying that this is a SIngaporean forum hence it pro Singaporean and its Malaysia Bashing.

No point talking to them anymore. For me I would say to those who want to go to JB.... think seriously of why do you want to go when you are welcomed there as targets for robbery, and bribery. And in my heart I still hope for the day Malaysia can stand on its feet and get things right....

Wink Re: Is it safe to drive to JB?

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    relex bro,just say say only leh......

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    everyone (in the business) knows that the organisers of such races pay off the top Police inspectors to "clear" the highway for such events for both the malaysian and sg drivers .... when there is a green flag, suddenly all the police disappear for coffee break, this is one way to allow the top ppl getting a piece of the cake. ....

So do you think if you complain to these inspectors, they bother to look into the small cases where the junior staff were involved?
    not organise ones .... those casual holidaying si kin na.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Relax guys.... as I said before this is not about Bashing malaysia. Im partly malaysian so I wont go bashing the country and I do have loads of friends and family there. In fact this October, going to Ipoh to be best man for my buddy.

Some people choose to ignore facts and hide in the sand like an orstrich. No matter what facts are brought up, it will be countered with some statement or another. And when cornered and loop holes are found in their posts, will start saying that this is a SIngaporean forum hence it pro Singaporean and its Malaysia Bashing.

No point talking to them anymore. For me I would say to those who want to go to JB.... think seriously of why do you want to go when you are welcomed there as targets for robbery, and bribery. And in my heart I still hope for the day Malaysia can stand on its feet and get things right....
    Well Said! Malaysia have many beautiful places and islands. Their foods was great too. Hope their MY GOV can stand on its feet and get things right.....

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Im partly malaysian so I wont go bashing the country and get things right....
    Come come everyone is either a partly Malaysian or half-Malaysian or ex-Malaysian, is there one full and pure Malaysian around at all?

haha unfortunately Im not full malaysian but have my roots there and half my family there... Well any other malaysians around?

y so many singaporean scared to go to malaysia...
    i only think wat ever which country u r from... just only need becareful urself...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast