Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Thread: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

  1. #81

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Anyone can go meh ???
    No need invitation ?

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    err...so far did not see much news about it...

    and its start at 7pm on this sat...

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    err...so far did not see much news about it...

    and its start at 7pm on this sat...
    Ya. So far no news!! No one even officially announce the Date, Time, and Venue! Maybe I not going, later no one turn up!

  3. #83

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    hey all,
    the tickets to the MSW finals tomorrow at novotel are chargable at $100+/pax because it is a sitdown dinner of like 8 courses. the proceeds go to charity

    so..if u wanna gatecrash.. dont think its possible.

    but if you wanna know the results, i'll be giving out another crown (they're giving some other titles as well, not just Miss Sg World) , so ill try to remember it and post it when i get back tmr

  4. #84
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfrond
    hey all,
    the tickets to the MSW finals tomorrow at novotel are chargable at $100+/pax because it is a sitdown dinner of like 8 courses. the proceeds go to charity

    so..if u wanna gatecrash.. dont think its possible.

    but if you wanna know the results, i'll be giving out another crown (they're giving some other titles as well, not just Miss Sg World) , so ill try to remember it and post it when i get back tmr
    ....cannot go liaoz...

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1
    ....cannot go liaoz...
    Yup. All those hype.... in the end not free. $100 some more! Too bad.........

  6. #86
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfrond
    hey all,
    the tickets to the MSW finals tomorrow at novotel are chargable at $100+/pax because it is a sitdown dinner of like 8 courses. the proceeds go to charity

    so..if u wanna gatecrash.. dont think its possible.

    but if you wanna know the results, i'll be giving out another crown (they're giving some other titles as well, not just Miss Sg World) , so ill try to remember it and post it when i get back tmr
    How do people get their tix?
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  7. #87

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian
    How do people get their tix?
    either you are a friend of a contestant or a sponsor. a rather private event.
    anyway

    the winner of Miss Singapore World 2006 is....



    MSW 17 COLLEEN Francisca


    others who won some other "miss" titles

    Sujeeta Menon
    Jaishree Manuferan
    Low Xiao Qi
    Melissa Cheong
    Adeline Yap
    ( i may have gotten adeline and linda mixed up im sorry!)

    Romona Loh - Miss Dreamgirl

    Sorry dudes i cant really remember the rest.. there were another NINE subawards being given out just now as well. basically colleen swept most of them.
    Last edited by silverfrond; 2nd July 2006 at 02:43 AM.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    oh yeah. the charity is the Breast Cancer Foundation. That's where all the proceeds were going to.
    They also auctioned some autographed calenders by the contestants. $550 was the winning bid man!!

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfrond
    either you are a friend of a contestant or a sponsor. a rather private event.
    anyway

    the winner of Miss Singapore World 2006 is....



    MSW 17 COLLEEN Francisca


    others who won some other "miss" titles

    Sujeeta Menon
    Jaishree Manuferan
    Low Xiao Qi
    Melissa Cheong
    Adeline Yap

    Sorry dudes i cant really remember the rest.. there were another NINE subawards being given out just now as well. basically colleen swept most of them.
    Thanks for the info, congratulation to all winners.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  10. #90
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfrond
    either you are a friend of a contestant or a sponsor. a rather private event.
    anyway

    the winner of Miss Singapore World 2006 is....



    MSW 17 COLLEEN Francisca


    others who won some other "miss" titles

    Sujeeta Menon
    Jaishree Manuferan
    Low Xiao Qi
    Melissa Cheong
    Adeline Yap

    Sorry dudes i cant really remember the rest.. there were another NINE subawards being given out just now as well. basically colleen swept most of them.
    congats to Colleen, QIQI and Adeline

  11. #91
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by genekwek
    Yup. All those hype.... in the end not free. $100 some more! Too bad.........
    it was painful for 2 tickets at $200...

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    a bit of result news on chinese newspaper.
    新加坡世界小姐 混血甜姐儿夺冠
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Anyone who went? Care to post some saliva-drooling pics? Most of us couldn't bear parting with a mere $100, while spending $2000 on a stupid lens without a thought....
    Including me!

  14. #94
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: Miss Singapore World 2006 Sneak Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by genekwek
    Anyone who went? Care to post some saliva-drooling pics? Most of us couldn't bear parting with a mere $100, while spending $2000 on a stupid lens without a thought....
    Including me!
    I wouldn't mind spending that $100 to go and support my fav contestant ... And I haven't spent $2000 on a lens yet ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •