Thread: KL in Jul? Need 1 more pax to book JAL flight cheap

Default KL in Jul? Need 1 more pax to book JAL flight cheap

2-to-go JAL fare on Zuji at $183 including taxes. Looking for someone going at the same time. Any weekend in Jul is fine, Fri dep Spore 2025h, arrive KL 2130h. Sun return 2145h, arrive Spore 2250h.

Pls PM me, thanks.

Default Re: KL in Jul? Need 1 more pax to book JAL flight cheap

Hi hi

The amount is for 2-way?
    Did you consider adding the cost of the overnight stay in KL to the ticket price?

Thanks,

Berd
    Last edited by Canonised; 2nd June 2006 at 09:24 AM.
    always the Light, .... always.

Yes, it is a return ticket. I just need someone to make the same booking with me. I will settle my own accommodation. If you need cost of lodging you can find out yourself. I won't know if you are considering a 1-star hotel or a 5-star hotel

i think take coach faster. cos the flight is abt 1 hr + , plus check -in 1 hr early, plus travel from kl airport to kl town approx 45min to 1 hr + depends on if u are taking train or car. and tt is based on no delay of flight. so i think taking flight may not be the fastest mode , which i experienced b4 .. just some tot to share ..

Quote Originally Posted by MuthuCurry
    i think take coach faster. cos the flight is abt 1 hr + , plus check -in 1 hr early, plus travel from kl airport to kl town approx 45min to 1 hr + depends on if u are taking train or car. and tt is based on no delay of flight. so i think taking flight may not be the fastest mode , which i experienced b4 .. just some tot to share ..
    Coach check in minimum 30min, if no customs jam or KL's infamous traffic jam, driving time about 5h, if customs jam + KL traffic, total journey anything from 5.5-9 hours. i've experienced it So if got cheap flight, I'd rather fly.

Quote Originally Posted by bleu
    2-to-go JAL fare on Zuji at $183 including taxes. Looking for someone going at the same time. Any weekend in Jul is fine, Fri dep Spore 2025h, arrive KL 2130h. Sun return 2145h, arrive Spore 2250h.

Pls PM me, thanks.
    Don't think the timing very good... think hard to find somebody. Furthermore $183 is at least 3 times more expensive the the more expensive coach even...

I think ppl go K.L for leisure usually take a morning coach, use 2nd link sure no jam. And arrives in K.L city in early afternoon. Cost $27-$50+ only...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?