Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PC show.... any good buys??

Default PC show.... any good buys??

As in the title... any good deals at this coming PC show.... like CF/SD cards??

Default Re: PC show.... any good buys??

A new phone without a camera. Too many close shaves already Might also get a 2GB cf card

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    A new phone without a camera. Too many close shaves already Might also get a 2GB cf card
    What do you mean by "Too many close shaves already"? People wrongly accusing you of upskirt shots?

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    What do you mean by "Too many close shaves already"? People wrongly accusing you of upskirt shots?
    MP raids

MP raids
    You mean Military Police.....

You mean Military Police.....
    Correct

Correct
    Yeah military camps are pretty strict these days. I am one of those fortunate people to be using a Nokia 9300 with no camera. I did a series of shoots in military facilities recently and was pleased that I had no problems from the security people. Even found a pilot carrying the improved version of the same model, a 9300i, for the same reason.

The 9300 is crap btw. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Yeah military camps are pretty strict these days. I am one of those fortunate people to be using a Nokia 9300 with no camera. I did a series of shoots in military facilities recently and was pleased that I had no problems from the security people. Even found a pilot carrying the improved version of the same model, a 9300i, for the same reason.

The 9300 is crap btw. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
    Personally, Nokia is a nono for me

i think kana spot check rm next time carry two hp 1 with cam the another without

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl
    i think kana spot check rm next time carry two hp 1 with cam the another without
    Now must empty all pockets and they use the handheld metal detector

OT abit. lowest security camp yet.

AMQ. Amoy Quee Camp. Home for 20SA and 2SIR. go in. no nid to check. camera phone. video camera, DSLR, video camera, whatever fliming equipment u wanna bring in also can la....

hahaha.. i brought my DSLR in.... take shots. also like that.. no catch one... and the guards there work hard provided the CSM is there barking at them..

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    Eh abit diff now
    Last edited by Klose; 31st May 2006 at 09:20 PM.

Now must empty all pockets and they use the handheld metal detector
    if you've handled those before you'll know how sensitive (in giving false alarm) is. Dunno about how much improved those are now..

back to topic:I hoping for a mp3/mp4 player to be cheap. Wanted to get one for a long time..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    if you've handled those before you'll know how sensitive (in giving false alarm) is. Dunno about how much improved those are now..

back to topic:I hoping for a mp3/mp4 player to be cheap. Wanted to get one for a long time..
    Creative MP3?

I am going to miss this show as I ave to work this weekend ... and I was posted to Tengah air base and they are very serious about camera phones there =p. I saw one regular kenna fined quite badly....
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong

???. ???. Home for ??? and ???. go in. no nid to check. camera phone. video camera, DSLR, video camera, whatever fliming equipment u wanna bring in also can la....

hahaha.. i brought my DSLR in.... take shots. also like that.. no catch one... and the guards there work hard provided the CSM is there barking at them..
    seriously i hope you dun spead information around like this, you never know who is looking

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84
    ... and I was posted to Tengah air base and they are very serious about camera phones there =p. I saw one regular kenna fined quite badly....
    Ah ya, TAB reserved for fighters and classified projects. Of course security very tight

anyway back to topic.....tinking of getting mp3 player...mayb ipod nano but duno how much cheaper will the IT fair sell

buy... hmm..

whatever .. just buy lah~ hehehhee

LCD? RAM? BATT? HDD? hmm...

I cant seem to find a good phone that comes without a camera. All the models without one are normally the most basic and crap in features....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast