Thread: What's your mood when .......

Default What's your mood when .......

The last few days after learning about the earth quake at central Java, I have this feeling of hopelessness and sadness. The thought that i am not able to offer any help at all add to the lousy mood. I have known of some friends who actually cried, many of them prayed, and I was told that some of them fell sick when big bad events like this happen in other parts of the world.
    How many of you are affected, even for a short moment, say even an hour?
    always the Light, .... always.

Default Re: What's your mood when .......

When 911 happened, I was really very very very sad. I felt the impact and I cried.

Maybe I might sound very, very callous to the point of being the devil incarnate himself but...

Even as I speak, a hundred thousand people just died around the globe either thru natural causes, violence, wars and conflicts, etc.

Are we going to weep everyday?

Moving on is perhaps one way we can get over a depressing topic such as 'death'. But when it comes, it comes. If we could find the meaning of living life for oneself and others and live it to the fullest, its not a life lived in vain.
    Last edited by jsbn; 31st May 2006 at 12:38 AM.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

don't feel anything to it.
    Sorry to say that... I think my fren actually have a discussion about such events happening in Indonesia... personally i think it's a form of cleansing.

Maybe i just don't relate to it, like i did for 9 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    don't feel anything to it.
    Sorry to say that... I think my fren actually have a discussion about such events happening in Indonesia... personally i think it's a form of cleansing.

Maybe i just don't relate to it, like i did for 9 11.
    when it happens to you, you'd feel it.