Thread: Rx-178

Default Rx-178

Default Re: Rx-178

not bad, pretty sharp... color also good...

nitpik abit... perhaps u should really shoot in a way, remove the black cloth, instead of making it crumple to get a 'shape'... then render some stars in PS.

also... i hate titans...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Good painting. Is this the new MG kit??

Del_CtrlnoAlt : thought of making it a "space" environment... but too lazy to to post-process, so just take straight off the camera :P

Zplus : Yup! This is the version 2.0 (2006 edition). Good eye!

movie edition?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

what scale is this? It looked so detailed...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Del_CtrlnoAlt : I have no idea, having watched neither the anime nor the movie.

Youhong : It's a 1/100 MG

Quote Originally Posted by Timber
    Del_CtrlnoAlt : thought of making it a "space" environment... but too lazy to to post-process, so just take straight off the camera :P

Zplus : Yup! This is the version 2.0 (2006 edition). Good eye!

Yeah! I was eyeing that but wanna collect the OYW series first... else too much to spend... hhahaha. Its a nice kit. Even the ball shaped cockpit is detailed and each finger is articulated. Btw does it come with the stand? I saw some pics of the stand at the back of the box but not sure if its in the kit or not.

You preshaded or is the shadows applied after the base color? Quite nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Yeah! I was eyeing that but wanna collect the OYW series first... else too much to spend... hhahaha. Its a nice kit. Even the ball shaped cockpit is detailed and each finger is articulated. Btw does it come with the stand? I saw some pics of the stand at the back of the box but not sure if its in the kit or not.

You preshaded or is the shadows applied after the base color? Quite nicely done.

The ball cockpit sits nicely inside the chest. The thumb and index finger are individually articulated. The other 3 fingers are stuck together though. No stand (sob sob). The shadows are the black coat below the blue coat. Thank you for the compliments

Quote Originally Posted by Timber
    The ball cockpit sits nicely inside the chest. The thumb and index finger are individually articulated. The other 3 fingers are stuck together though. No stand (sob sob). The shadows are the black coat below the blue coat. Thank you for the compliments
    Oic.... i saw a modeller saw away the plastic that connects the 3 fingers to unstuck them... not sure if this can be done easily. What a bummer... no stand!

Wah bro! Very dramatic poses and good lighting too! Good for covers as well. I'll post my version soon. Hehehehe...