Thread: Another Kitten Found

Default Another Kitten Found

Found a grey white female sterilized kitten in Pasir Ris Street 11, Blk 114 area.

For the full story, read here http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=26557

I am looking for her feeder or anyone who maybe interested to adopt her. She is a real nice kitten.

here's some of her pics...just quick snapshots for identification purposes

Default Re: Another Kitten Found

Take her in, permanently... she's indeed a beautiful girl.

give yr male cat sometime (usually takes about a week or so) to get use to her. it usually helps to be ard when they come together to snif each other up, in case a fight starts. leave her in e cage when no ones in. either way, e first 'born' gets 2 smell and familarise her. it doesnt take xtra effort to feed, clean up or take care an xtra cat, since u r oredi doing it. but e joy is double!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sunfish
    Found a grey white female sterilized kitten in Pasir Ris Street 11, Blk 114 area.

For the full story, read here http://www.pets.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=26557
    how do you know the cat is sterilized?

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    how do you know the cat is sterilized?
    Look at her left ear's tip... Compare wif the right one, see the diff? Tats the indication...

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    Take her in, permanently... she's indeed a beautiful girl.

give yr male cat sometime (usually takes about a week or so) to get use to her. it usually helps to be ard when they come together to snif each other up, in case a fight starts. leave her in e cage when no ones in. either way, e first 'born' gets 2 smell and familarise her. it doesnt take xtra effort to feed, clean up or take care an xtra cat, since u r oredi doing it. but e joy is double!

cheers
    yup, i am definitely going to keep her if I can stop their fight. Actually, this female kitten is the fierce one my fat male cat seems to be afraid of her. Someone on pets forum taught me to use a cage...I am going to try that

Quote Originally Posted by Ed1975
    Look at her left ear's tip... Compare wif the right one, see the diff? Tats the indication...
    Thanks, was going to say that

Anyway, I am going to bring her to the vet tonight for vaccination, blood test etc
    will ask the vet to confirm that

Thanks, was going to say that

Anyway, I am going to bring her to the vet tonight for vaccination, blood test etc
    will ask the vet to confirm that
    Sure no pro... Anyway i got a 1.5 yr old cat then recently brought a 0.5 yr old kitten back... They both like to disturb each other especially the small one... So when they fight i will break them up... Will onli let them play ard when i free if not kitten will be put back into the cage...

yup, i am definitely going to keep her if I can stop their fight. Actually, this female kitten is the fierce one my fat male cat seems to be afraid of her. Someone on pets forum taught me to use a cage...I am going to try that

you are a good person, and will be rewarded...

she does look a bit like my Tippy here...

Quote Originally Posted by Ed1975
    u mean they cut the ear to prove its sterilized? or it automatically become liddat?

isn't it painful to the cats?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u mean they cut the ear to prove its sterilized? or it automatically become liddat?

Which is more painful? Snipped off the ear or some kind souls brought a sterilzed cat to sterilzed cos no indication on the cat and then when the vet open up then found its been sterilzed? Which one more painful? U tell me? I'm not cat, or u betta suggestion on how to indicate?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

yes. its done when e catz were knocked out during the operation. e ear is soft cartridge so i supposed its less painful than the op itsellf.....
    Tipping(cut of tip of ear) is necessary to allow pest control companies to identify n not touch them shd there be a necessary situation to cull strays population... which i personally ....
    sterilisation is e only effective and humanely solution to control strays population.
    sorry 4 the OT.

looks like they snipped off quite a bit from the ear.