Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Dancing under the Sun

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Dancing under the Sun

    This was shot during my street shooting near Sultan Mosque...it was displayed on top of a signboard of a design company nearby.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    I like it overall, just some small nit picks

    1) i think there is too much of a yellow cast

    2) the yellow shelf thing at the bottom is tilted (higher on the right)

    3) from the left, the second sunflower i think would look better facing the camera more

    4) the very last sunflower, on the right, should be more to the edge of the frame

    5) and the wooden thing under the left foot is a tad distracting

    Apart from that, i like the idea
    Last edited by wildstallion; 29th May 2006 at 04:59 PM.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion
    I like it overall, just some small nit picks

    1) i think there is too much of a yello cast

    2) the yellow shelf thing at the bottom is tilted (higher on the right)

    3) from the left the second sunflower i think would look better facing the camera more

    4) the very last sunflower on the right should be more to the edge of the frame

    5) and the wooden thing under the left foot is a tad distracting

    Apart from that, i like the idea
    Thanks wildstallion, you thoughts had given me more inspiration for my next similar pix..

  4. #4

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    nice pic u have and windstallion is rite... a abit too yellowish... btw how do u do the borders like tat.. i tried but it seems that it is nt working... =)

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    you can create transparent layer underneath the 1st layer. Increase yoru canvas size in term of height. Hope you get it

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Marine Parade
    Posts
    169

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Wow nice! I pass by this place everyday (if it's the same one, somewhere near pahang st) always find it interesting but never had the chance to take a pic. Your shots are always so inspiring.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by kevdead
    Wow nice! I pass by this place everyday (if it's the same one, somewhere near pahang st) always find it interesting but never had the chance to take a pic. Your shots are always so inspiring.
    Thanks kevdead..Glad that you like them. Have a good day. Cheers.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by E500
    you can create transparent layer underneath the 1st layer. Increase yoru canvas size in term of height. Hope you get it
    Thanks for telling me... abt the transparent layer.. where do i go abt it? still not very good at photoshop...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by shuee88
    Thanks for telling me... abt the transparent layer.. where do i go abt it? still not very good at photoshop...
    Adding layer actually is pretty simple. You can use the help file and a better illustration will be shown to you with your PHOTOSHOP Program.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by E500
    Adding layer actually is pretty simple. You can use the help file and a better illustration will be shown to you with your PHOTOSHOP Program.

    Thanks... =)

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Dancing under the Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by shuee88
    Thanks... =)
    You are most welcome

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •