Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: gd time to go Botanic Gardens 2ml?

  1. #1

    Default gd time to go Botanic Gardens 2ml?

    as above... juz nt sure if it's gonna rain 2ml..

    anyone interested if i'm going..juz felt like shooting nature...

  2. #2

    Default

    saturday ah? me me me... my CO got something on so can go! ;l

  3. #3

    Default

    hmm..anyone else interested...u bringing your lomo as well 2ml?

    like your avatar..where was it taken btw...

    can anyone confirm it's nt gonna rain 2ml? so afraid of the bad weather

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    hmm..anyone else interested...u bringing your lomo as well 2ml?

    like your avatar..where was it taken btw...

    can anyone confirm it's nt gonna rain 2ml? so afraid of the bad weather
    will bring quite a few gears along lomo mabbe

    what i really wanna try out is the Kiev88 ;P

  5. #5

    Default

    kiev88? russian lomo? if i'm nt wrong tt's a russian city..
    u using DSLR?
    Last edited by AqUaRiU5; 20th December 2002 at 05:38 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    neko... wat time would it be a good time to start?

    early morning or late morning?

  7. #7

    Default

    maybe early will be a good idea...
    so far the trend, rain only start earliest in the noon.
    But if morning rain dun come look for me hor

  8. #8

    Default

    hmm...cant blame anyone...weather has been unpredictable...

    anyone else interested?? might be going to town after tt for some shooting...

  9. #9
    Member Jer76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    anyone noes if the carpark open already? dat time went there closed for renovation ar..

  10. #10

    Default

    im nt too sure...izzit the car park frm adam rd?

    i'm going there by bus...

    anyone else would like to confirm whether they are going ?

    would be going there around 9-10am or maybe a little later

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    im nt too sure...izzit the car park frm adam rd?

    i'm going there by bus...

    anyone else would like to confirm whether they are going ?

    would be going there around 9-10am or maybe a little later
    So late? Lighting will be quite harsh at that time.

  12. #12

    Default

    haha...erm...nt too sure yet also...see if there's pple going..u interested? u know wad time is the best? third time going there for photoshoot..so still a little unsure

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
    haha...erm...nt too sure yet also...see if there's pple going..u interested? u know wad time is the best? third time going there for photoshoot..so still a little unsure
    Shld start fr 0800am.. Early birds get early worms. Can recce place first and then find good spot and settle down.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •