View Poll Results: What of the Two Towers? Movie only...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • symbolic representation of Good n Evil

    7 15.91%
  • Tower of Sauron and Tower of Saruman

    21 47.73%
  • The twin interwined structure that is Saruman's Tower

    1 2.27%
  • Saruman's Tower and the one symbolically smashed at Gondor by the WyrmRider

    1 2.27%
  • The Two towers are Saruman and Gandalf...

    3 6.82%
  • Petronas, KL, Malasia. (ooops that's Entrapment)

    11 25.00%
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: The Two Towers...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default The Two Towers...

    so, after watching the show...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  2. #2

    Default

    Nazism and Facism in europe during WWII while Tolkein was writing the trilogy....

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    hehe ahem FROM the movies... I know if you've read the books and etc u'll never be mistaken..
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  4. #4

    Default

    If it's from the movies, then it should be clear that it's referring to the union of the Towers of Isengaard and Mordor...

  5. #5
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Not sure? Watch again lor!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    no thx... until I get DVD... I had ass trauma after the show..
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  7. #7
    pscion12
    Guests

    Default

    Watch it twice already....now another group of friends wants me to go with them. Have a serious case of swamp-ass now......





    p.s. Is it me or does diff cinemas cut slightly diff scenes?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by pscion12
    Watch it twice already....now another group of friends wants me to go with them. Have a serious case of swamp-ass now......
    p.s. Is it me or does diff cinemas cut slightly diff scenes?
    got cut meh? couldn't notice the fine details...
    after watching any more I will start walking and talking like golum
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    You know.. while watchingh te show.. I started to like Gollum... he's cute. Reminds me of Yoda.. Apologies to those that resent this comparison...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by Silverelf
    You know.. while watchingh te show.. I started to like Gollum... he's cute. Reminds me of Yoda.. Apologies to those that resent this comparison...
    he's so sad... made me me resent the stupid frodo's fat fren... he reminds me of the people on the streets who have nothing but just hanging on to valueless baubles that contain memories. like those old samsui women who have biscuit tins full of yellowed photos or memorabilia, who never had the chance to go home...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Yeah, especially since at one point he got better... then later... he reverted back to his 'sneaky' self...
    Well, you can't blame Sam.... somebody's got to keep an eye out......

  12. #12
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Woo! Watched it yesterday and without going to the loo! It's worth it!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Woo! Watched it yesterday and without going to the loo! It's worth it!
    worth not going to the loo? did u feel like you wanna crawl ard like gollum? LOL!
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  14. #14

    Default The Show was good.. but Cinema actics of some sucks

    Well

    Just saw the movie yesterday.. was very good but was spoil coz some group behind me has a guy who is watching it like the 2nd time telling his friends the whole F**K show.. i.e. why is the wizard white, the elves are like ranger , why they can shoot so fast , why the tree can walk etc.. WAH LAU I spend half the show stareing at them... !!!! and shhhhhing them but they just go on.. Mann I was on the verge telling them go home and read the bloody book!

    Juz my experience..

    So to me the two towers means my two fingers to those ass h***s...

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default Re: The Show was good.. but Cinema actics of some sucks

    Originally posted by Minority
    Well

    Just saw the movie yesterday.. was very good but was spoil coz some group behind me has a guy who is watching it like the 2nd time telling his friends the whole F**K show.. i.e. why is the wizard white, the elves are like ranger , why they can shoot so fast , why the tree can walk etc.. WAH LAU I spend half the show stareing at them... !!!! and shhhhhing them but they just go on.. Mann I was on the verge telling them go home and read the bloody book!

    Juz my experience..

    So to me the two towers means my two fingers to those ass h***s...
    must've been the Two Geeks, Saliman and Saw Long....
    heng I saw mine in peace...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Near Equator
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: The Show was good.. but Cinema actics of some sucks

    Originally posted by Minority
    Well

    Just saw the movie yesterday.. was very good but was spoil coz some group behind me has a guy who is watching it like the 2nd time telling his friends the whole F**K show.. i.e. why is the wizard white, the elves are like ranger , why they can shoot so fast , why the tree can walk etc.. WAH LAU I spend half the show stareing at them... !!!! and shhhhhing them but they just go on.. Mann I was on the verge telling them go home and read the bloody book!

    Juz my experience..

    So to me the two towers means my two fingers to those ass h***s...
    Yeah man, these are some of the reasons why I don not like to watch a show when it is just on the cinemas. So inconsiderate!! I was once in a theatre where this guy obviously had a girlfriend with an IQ of 35. He explained the whole show to her AND told her what happenes in advance also!! The least you can do is to whisper right?? And then there was this bunch who was in the theatre and having a fine conversation. It was so loud the whole theatre could hear.

    Luckily when my friends wanted to watch LOTR2 on christmas day I didn't meet any such characters. Think I would have turned violent.

    **People who need such explanations shouldn't waste money on shows**

  17. #17
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by denizenx


    worth not going to the loo? did u feel like you wanna crawl ard like gollum? LOL!
    No need, have been training my bladder well prior to this!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi


    No need, have been training my bladder well prior to this!
    not inject chemical X huh? hahaha
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •